first stop nyc

phantom9000

Benchwarmer
"A source tells sam amick of fanhouse that lebron james will begin his free agent tour in New York to speak with the Knicks. He will follow that with a stop to meet with the Nets and then it is on to Chicago. If the tour goes well as far as the public is concerned he'll continue on to Miami and Los Angeles.
According to Amick, James is talking with Nike about having them "create a new shoe for every visit along his free agent path starting July 1. The shoes would have the date of the visit printed."
James' last stop on the tour will be Cleveland."

what do u guys think of this

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/06/04/source-lebron-james-plans-elaborate-free-agency-tour/

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
"QUOTE" James is talking with Nike about having them "create a new shoe for every visit along his free agent path starting July 1. The shoes would have the date of the visit printed."James' last stop on the tour will be Cleveland."

so he's going to be promoting his shity sneakers woW ..... the guy teases ... more than my girl ... well am convinced he's not going nowhere ... he staying in cleveland

New New York

Quiet Storm
"QUOTE" James is talking with Nike about having them "create a new shoe for every visit along his free agent path starting July 1. The shoes would have the date of the visit printed."James' last stop on the tour will be Cleveland."

so he's going to be promoting his shity sneakers woW ..... the guy teases ... more than my girl ... well am convinced he's not going nowhere ... he staying in cleveland

If that is true...then yes he returns to The Cavs and we just allowed ourselves to pimped!

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
If that is true...then yes he returns to The Cavs and we just allowed ourselves to pimped!

Exactly... if this really does go down then no New Yorker should buy this shoe... or buy them and burn them in a giant bonfire in Time Square.

Then move on.

O & B

Banned
LeBron is playing mind games with everyone, hear me on this.

If a superstar goes to Miami to play with Wade, what would LeBron think about that, he aint gonna stay in Cleveland if that shit happens, but people seem to forget does Miami have enough cap space to sign another superstar because you still have to resign Wade..

smokes

Huge Member
LeBron is playing mind games with everyone, hear me on this.

If a superstar goes to Miami to play with Wade, what would LeBron think about that, he aint gonna stay in Cleveland if that shit happens, but people seem to forget does Miami have enough cap space to sign another superstar because you still have to resign Wade..

As well as your spamming your posts are weak as hell. No one is forgetting anything. Miami DOES have enough space to sign Wade + another max. Your knowledge is weak and speaks pretty badly for promoting your website.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
Exactly... if this really does go down then no New Yorker should buy this shoe... or buy them and burn them in a giant bonfire in Time Square.

Then move on.
co-sign

not just ny but no one from any city should buy them.

it maybe a game to him and nike to boost their pockets but its not to millions of fans out there when free agency is something that can alter their teams dramstically years to come.

im a sneaker head but i wont be the least bit tempted to cop unless he signs here. he aint treating me like a down hooker lol