Shit's Just Getting Ridiculous

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
According to "an NBA source close to the discussions," LeBron James and Chris Bosh are seriously considering joining Dwyane Wade to play together in Miami.

All three would have to take significant pay cuts to play for the Heat. Miami is expected to have salary cap space for more than two maximum-salary contracts but well short of enough room for three.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...sidering_joining_wade_in_miami/#ixzz0q4DqTe3R

What will they come up with next?

BReaking News: with the knicks need for a PG and C, Walt Frazier to return to knicks as PG! and Willis Reed to return as Center!

Source: this guy who met Donnie walsh in 1986.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm curious, what would your response be if the source said all three were thinking of coming to the Knicks?

No real B-Baller would bother reading the article.....

Repeat "Pat Riley ...... Donnie Walsh"
Pat Riley been a championship winner since being in H.S.. "HOF"
Donnie Walsh has been a strong media supporter in his career,
he's all POLITICS.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Yeah probably just another bogus rumor

but...

This idea has been kinda at the back of my head for the last couple weeks, scaring the shit out of me at night.

If Pat Riley fires the coach and moves into that spot then be worried of what happens next.

Donnie Walsh is not a media SUpport Kiya, he just doesnt piss them off, and gives really good interviews where he is up front and honest with out giving them anything of substance to write about. I am trying to remember one time when Walsh stirred the pot in the media to help them write a big story on the knicks.ummm never. Walsh is a very very good front office person in this league, how does a rumor mill post turn into bashing him ??

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Positional needs: PG, SG, PF, C
Statistical needs: Defense, rebounding
The Knicks haven't been a decent defensive team since the Van Gundy era and that's not likely to change under Mike D'Antoni. They have the Bird rights to David Lee, but essentially, they can count on just Wilson Chandler, Danilo Gallinari and Toney Douglas coming back. James is obviously the primary target, but if they don't get him, they desperately need a playmaker at the point. That may be easier to come by via trade (perhaps with Chandler as the bait), because the Bobcats' Raymond Felton is about the only point guard option available in free agency.
Ideal fits: Amar'e Stoudemire and Joe Johnson. Stoudemire will need someone to get him the ball, but we know he can flourish in D'Antoni's system. Johnson has also played under D'Antoni and can help run the offense if the Knicks fail to get a real point guard.

it could be very wise option and we will have suns ekhmmm knicks. I will add also "Jesus Shuttlesworth " on wishlist.

Starks

Starter
There's no enough room on the court for those 3. LeBron & Bosh or Wade & Bosh are the only way it works.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I'm curious, what would your response be if the source said all three were thinking of coming to the Knicks?

I know the question was not addressed to me....but I would think this story being about The Knicks would be just as (if not even more) ridiculous!

At least this is going down in a year we don't have a draft pick to give us something to talk about in May and June!

Kiyaman

Legend
Donnie Walsh is not a media SUpport Kiya, he just doesnt piss them off, and gives really good interviews where he is up front and honest with out giving them anything of substance to write about. I am trying to remember one time when Walsh stirred the pot in the media to help them write a big story on the knicks.ummm never. Walsh is a very very good front office person in this league, how does a rumor mill post turn into bashing him ??
:boohoo:

He is just the biggest leaker of information to the press.
Why would the press write anything bad about their biggest snitch.
The media put all of the Detroit Brawl on Ron Artest.
The Pacers became a bum losing team the day they traded Ron Artest.
I wish Donnie Walsh was so good he couldve retired in the Indiana Pacers front office.

Paul1355

All Star
Holy crap it's official! Sources say LeBron, Wade and Bosh are thinking of coming to the Knicks!

Source: knicksonline.com/forums
lmao....these rumors are getting ridiculous but if this ever happened then u can tank the NY Knicks for another decade