Charles Oakley Ny Treated Me Bad ? Whattt

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
http://twitter.com/alanhahn

Wow. @CharlesOakley34 rips the Knicks on Miami radio. ?I can?t tell him to go to New York. New York treated me bad....(more)

More - Oak: "When I go to the Knicks games, do you know that they have somebody that follows me around to see what I say to the press??

Oakley says he sees LeBron going to Chicago or Miami and thinks LeBron and Wade "would be great together."

well i love oak but wat he means is the Knicks organization not the fans. There have been some questions as to why Patrick and Oak havent been included more over the years. I hope they will be in the future in some way..Oaks comments are only based on personal experience and his perception of those experiences. Obviously the guy still loves the knicks or he wouldnt try to have any dealings with them past his time here. Oak will always be one of the great knicks. Im glad we had him for the time we did. Oak has earned the right to say what ever he wants about the organization

tiger0330

Legend
Oak is just mad that NY hasn't offered him a coaching position or a front office job. I seriously doubt they have anybody following him to monitor what he says to the press, who would care anyway and what would the Knicks do, not give him free tickets to Knicks games when he comes to NY.

BTW, does anyone know if he still owns those car washes in Yonkers and the Bronx.

CoolClyde

The Oak Man Deserves Respect

The Oak man is pissed he's not getting respect, and it comes down to the head of this organization, Lame James Dolan. Little Jimmy doesn't want people or press saying bad things about his orange and blue boys, just like when he imposed a silence on Larry Brown. Like when he had Sprewell fired, and Camby, because they spoke their minds. The boy-man Dolan doesn't have a clue what it takes to run a winning franchise, that's why it's all gone downhill since Knicks last final appearance. Marv Albert was fired because he had weird sex outside the lines. Patrick Ewing, let go and never received respect. Oak man realizes the bullsh*t at work and ain't afraid to say it.

Yeah, I had my car washed in Yonkers at the Oak man's car wash on Central Park Avenue. He wasn't there.

Paul1355

All Star
http://twitter.com/alanhahn

Wow. @CharlesOakley34 rips the Knicks on Miami radio. ?I can?t tell him to go to New York. New York treated me bad....(more)

More - Oak: "When I go to the Knicks games, do you know that they have somebody that follows me around to see what I say to the press??

Oakley says he sees LeBron going to Chicago or Miami and thinks LeBron and Wade "would be great together."

well i love oak but wat he means is the Knicks organization not the fans. There have been some questions as to why Patrick and Oak havent been included more over the years. I hope they will be in the future in some way..Oaks comments are only based on personal experience and his perception of those experiences. Obviously the guy still loves the knicks or he wouldnt try to have any dealings with them past his time here. Oak will always be one of the great knicks. Im glad we had him for the time we did. Oak has earned the right to say what ever he wants about the organization
First oakley says Lebron shouldn't be here then tells Miami radio the Knicks treated him bad all of a sudden when we need support the most....what a sore loser...he really went down in my book...great player but after that he can kiss my rear

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Dam Oak Serious ?

Dam Oakman you dropped the Ball on this one. I mean we the fans showed you nothing but respect and Love and, I can honestly say I believe you personally were never ever booed because you always showed up so I want to ask what did we (the Fans) do to deserve this response from you. A player of Lebrons stature is needed in NY not for The Dolans because lets be honest the Dolans make money win or lose the Garden is sold out most nights so why all the hate on your Fans Oak ? We (the Fans) want Lebron so please stop talking shit on how you were treated bad.....You were treated very well and Loved so stop the hating and Move on ok........

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks organization shitted on alot of their players
The list dont start at Oakley.....
try Phil Jackson, Monroe, Bradley, Bernard King, Sugar Ray Richardson, Bill Cartwright, ect., ect.. After the Knicks traded Walt Frazier to Cleveland, I was shocked as hell when the Knicks hired him as a Knick anouncer.

p0nder

Starter
Knicks management has not been the greatest to all of their players...

Still i can't get behind Oak on this. Why now is he coming out and bashing NYK? it just seems really politically driven rather then being a sincere review of playing basketball in NY. Do you think he may be trying for a position with the Heat?

jesus i'm sounding like Kiya.... IT"S A CONSPIRICY AGAINST US! THEY BRAINWASHED OAKLEY! :p just playin' man. I think that knicks management/ownership have given themselves the rope they will hang themselves with.

God I hope for good things this summer.

Last edited: