120 Million Reasons to Keep Hating Isiah

CoolClyde

ARE YOU SERIOUS ? WE ARE ABOUT TO TURN THE CORNER AND YOUR STILL DWELLING ON THE PAST MAN. MOVE ON ALREADY AND THIS IS TO EVERYONE ISIAH AND MARBURY ARE GONE STOP REMINDING US WE DON'T NEED IT......

yo, i didn't write the f*cking article, it just came out. it's always interesting to see how we got where we are now.

go toke a doobie and chill.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
ARE YOU SERIOUS ? WE ARE ABOUT TO TURN THE CORNER AND YOUR STILL DWELLING ON THE PAST MAN. MOVE ON ALREADY AND THIS IS TO EVERYONE ISIAH AND MARBURY ARE GONE STOP REMINDING US WE DON'T NEED IT......

He's not dwelling on the past yet dude. The future isn't officially here until we have our new roster set in place. We're not out of the quicksand just yet.

We do need to be reminded of where we are now. We absolutely do. We're the faithfuls that stuck with our team through ALL the bull shit. A full ****ing decade of S.H.I.T.

rw005

Benchwarmer
He's not dwelling on the past yet dude. The future isn't officially here until we have our new roster set in place. We're not out of the quicksand just yet.

We do need to be reminded of where we are now. We absolutely do. We're the faithfuls that stuck with our team through ALL the bull shit. A full ****ing decade of S.H.I.T.

Well said :gony:

being a Knicks fan is a lot like being a Mets fan, there's a future out there and it takes time

all i can say is F*** you Isiah :peace: