2010 Predictions...get on the Record!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
My predictions for this off season are:

Lebron, Bosh and Shaq to Knicks. (hope/prediction)
Boozer or Lee to Nets. (boozer and Lopez would be a formidable frontcourt)
STAT to Miami paired up with Wade.
Joe Johnson to Chicago. (strong backcourt)

Lebron will bring Bosh and Shaq. Shaq will sign a 1 year vet min. deal to try and give Lebron a quick title in NYC.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Ideal starting lineup if my prediction is correct:

PG/F - Lebron
SG - Walker
SF - Gallo
PF - Bosh
C - Shaq

Championship!

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
my prediction is the Knicks get NONE of the big name free agents(JAMES,WADE,BOSH), and then overpay(max contract) for 2nd tier Free agent like Johnson,Lee, Boozer, Stoudemire) ... D'antoni will get fired after 3 seasons of not showing up, and whoever comes on as Knicks GM, will take over the Job from Donnie Walsh.

Thats my prediction today, as we get closer to the Draft, I'll make another prediction...

But the starting lineup will look like this

Douglas
Walker
Gallo
Stoudemire
Curry

33 win team

LJ4ptplay

Starter
my prediction is the Knicks get NONE of the big name free agents(JAMES,WADE,BOSH), and then overpay(max contract) for 2nd tier Free agent like Johnson,Lee, Boozer, Stoudemire) ... D'antoni will get fired after 3 seasons of not showing up, and whoever comes on as Knicks GM, will take over the Job from Donnie Walsh.

Thats my prediction today, as we get closer to the Draft, I'll make another prediction...

But the starting lineup will look like this

Douglas
Walker
Gallo
Stoudemire
Curry

33 win team

Do you realize you are leaving approximately $18 mil on the table with that lineup?

What happened to Chandler?

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Do you realize you are leaving approximately $18 mil on the table with that lineup?

What happened to Chandler?

yea I just dont see the great off season moves... so I'm hoping that Walsh doesn't compound a overpaid max contract by signing on another player with undeserved money... but again thats just how i see it

I see chandler falling out of favor and coming off the bench and Walker taking his starting spot.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
my prediction is we pull off a trade on draft night most likely for Okarfur and Collinson then we get bosh or keep DLee and get J.J, and we get T.Thomas at 5-6 mill to solidify our bench

Paul1355

All Star
If Lebron goes to the Knicks:
Lebron, Bosh...maybe Collison and Okafor if we deal Curry and Chandler-Knicks
Joe Johnson-Bulls
Boozer-Heat
Wade-Heat
Amare or Lee- Nets
Rudy Gay-Clippers

If Lebron does not sign with the Knicks, lets say the Bulls?
Lebron-Bulls
Bosh-Heat
Wade-Heat
Lee-Knicks
Gay or Johnson paired with Lee-Knicks
Gay-Clippers if Johnson signs with Knicks
Boozer-Nets
Amare- Phoenix

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Reason I don't see Lee signing back with the Knicks is because their focus will be to sign one of the top tier players while other teams have David Lee as their top tier player... David Lee is not going to wait around while the Knicks try to get the guy they want, and truthfully why should he... The nets are in need of a 4, and I think they will come at Lee with the money and Lee signs with them within the first week of Free Agency

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Reason I don't see Lee signing back with the Knicks is because their focus will be to sign one of the top tier players while other teams have David Lee as their top tier player... David Lee is not going to wait around while the Knicks try to get the guy they want, and truthfully why should he... The nets are in need of a 4, and I think they will come at Lee with the money and Lee signs with them within the first week of Free Agency

I read that Lee won't commence amy contractual talks with any teams until Walsh has determined whether or not he'll revert to plan b. Yet another reason to love Lee if so.

LeBron James goes to New York
Dwayne Wade stays in Miami
Chris Bosh goes to Miami with Wade
David Lee Stay in New York
Carlos Boozer goes to New Jersey to team with Lopez
Rudy Gay to LA Clippers
Amare Staudamire goes to CHI town
Joe Johnson ether stays, or goes to the Wizards to team with Wall
Shaq signs in NY fro Minimum

dre48ny

Rotation player
Bosh, Shaq and Bron come to Knicks.
Knicks try to trade for Okafor and Collison.
JJ Chicago.
Stat and Wade in Miami.
Lee Oklahoma City
Booze Nets
Nowitzki Suns

dave2138

Rotation player
You guys really think NJ will sign a PF free agent like Lee/Boozer when they are likely to use the #3 pick on Favors.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I read that Lee won't commence amy contractual talks with any teams until Walsh has determined whether or not he'll revert to plan b. Yet another reason to love Lee if so.

I remember Boozer telling the Cavs the same thing... look how that turned out for the them