How good will the knicks be next season?

JJtheKnick

Starter
if we are sayiing the knicks should get t mac or c web or shaq or kobe or who ever we have to think how will they play as a team even if the knicks need to improve there players that they got instead of trying to get new ppl

WiL8000

Rotation player
They could do alright with the team they have now, but the improvement would be marginal. Certainly if they play more with eachother, conceivably there should be more of a flow to their game. Lets say the Knicks have most of the same players next season, they need to do things differently. Certain players need to be on the bench more, others need more minutes, different combinations, and more plays (especially on defense).
You have Vin, give him more minutes. Take Marbury out of the point now and then, put him in the two spot w/ Frank Williams at point, with Houston beat up, it only makes sense. Sweetney impressed me the most out of the young guys, i'd like to see him in there with Tim Thomas and K.Thomas or Baker. Mohammed should be an off the bench player and not start at center, need I say more.
I would put DerMarr Johnson on a serious weight lifting program over this summer, and hopefully put 20lbs on the guy, and have him work on his defense cause he was gettin burned. Penny ultimately is a good player to have come off the bench and make shots.
The big question of next season is Allan Houston. How healthy will he be? Will he be able to contribute, if yes, how much? Knowing Isiah Thomas, he won't go into next season without assurances. He undoubtably will make some moves this summer, because he wants more out of the Knicks than he could get with the same baggage players, like Shandon Anderson.

kevin

Benchwarmer
The first order of business this year is a big man, if we get a good big man then this team could get over 50 wins, if Houston is healthy