Atleast we got a 1st round pick in 2011....

metrocard

Legend
I want Kemba Walker.

PG of the future easily.

Douglas can run the point for 10-11, just as a renting project.

2011 draft is loaded with wing players and PF's.

Walker and Gallinari would make a sick 1-2 punch.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i like this dude, and considering our 2011 pick will be our last for the next 1235534 years after that we NEED to strike gold with that pick. i watched this dude play with UCONN and his game is legit, he runs the game well and appears to be in control doesnt try to do too much keeps the pace smooth he can step back and knick down the shot but needs to improve on it, and his drive to the basket is nasty.

Guys, let's deal with the 2010-11 season before we get wrapped up in the 2011 Draft... hopefully we just get the 30 pick and be happy with ourselves.

Paul1355

All Star
I want Kemba Walker.

PG of the future easily.

Douglas can run the point for 10-11, just as a renting project.

2011 draft is loaded with wing players and PF's.

Walker and Gallinari would make a sick 1-2 punch.

Hey metro, looks like the Rockets will make the playoffs again which would put us at the 20's range.

You don't think a team will pick up Kemba Walker in the lottery?

dave2138

Rotation player
How are the Rockets going to make the playoffs next year?

These 5 are locks next year:

1. Lakers
2. Mavs
3. Denver
4. Utah
5. Oklahoma City

These 2 also should win 50+ games

6. San Antonio
7. Portland

Phoenix will always be competitive as long as they have Steve Nash.
New Orleans should be a 50+ win team with a healthy Chris Paul
Sacramento, LA Clippers will be improved.
Don't forget Memphis either if they keep Rudy Gay.

Houston will get Yao back, but he is no sure thing after missing a full season. I think they will be over .500 with Aaron Brooks + an overall great defensive team, but they still have to get lucky though to make the playoffs.

They could easily finish anywhere from 10th to 13th in the West next season.

So even if the Knicks completely screw up this off season...they will still most likely have a lottery pick.

1. Lakers
2. Mavs
3. Denver
4. Utah
5. Oklahoma City

6. San Antonio
7. Portland

Houston will get Yao back, but he is no sure thing after missing a full season. I think they will be over .500 with Aaron Brooks + an overall great defensive team, but they still have to get lucky though to make the playoffs.

So even if the Knicks completely screw up this off season...they will still most likely have a lottery pick.

The Jazz will make the Playoffs next year.. Boozer or no Boozer.

dave2138

Rotation player
ok..I was talking about the Rockets though, since they have the option to swap picks with us. I don't care what the Jazz do.

Paul1355

All Star

1. Lakers
2. Mavs
3. Denver
4. Utah
5. Oklahoma City

6. San Antonio
7. Portland

The Rockets will get Yao back which makes them even better and by some miracle they happen to always make it close to the playoffs...i dont know how they do it...maybe Aaron Brooks, Arizas defense, Scola's abilities did it but adding Yao just makes them better and a chance to get in at the 8th spot.

jpz17

Starter
Hey metro, looks like the Rockets will make the playoffs again which would put us at the 20's range.

You don't think a team will pick up Kemba Walker in the lottery?

We will do better than Houston. THANKS WALSH FOR GETTING US A HIGHER PICK IN NEXT YEARS DRAFT!!!:thumbsup:

dave2138

Rotation player
We will do better than Houston. THANKS WALSH FOR GETTING US A HIGHER PICK IN NEXT YEARS DRAFT!!!:thumbsup:

nah, only Houston has the option to swap draft picks. If the Knicks finish better than the Rockets, then nothing happens.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
I am not crazy about Kempa Walker. Not saying I don't like him, but he needs to show improvement in running a team before his stock increases. If he came out this year, he would be a mid to late second rounder. And he isnt' a lottery pick next year. There are point guard high school seniors that will go before him. LOL!

Last edited:

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Future Picks

Houston has the right to swap picks with us in 2011 and it gets our 2012 pick outright. However, I believe in both instances there is top five protection. If we do not make the playoffs in theses years, perhaps the ping pong balls will bounce the rights way. If we continue to miss the play offs, someone other than Walsh will be making the picks.