Site of the Week

rady

Administrator
Staff member
KNICKSONLINE.COM named site of the week by sports-central.org (30 may-5 june) :)

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Is sports-central.org a big site? I have been there it looks really decent. Do a lot of people go there? Well I don't know it doesn't really matter because it's cool anyway! Finally getting recognition! Rady I don't mean to be a pain but you should try e-mailing all of our members without any posts!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
thanks dudes,
OnlyTheKnicks, if you wonder if sports-central.org is big, you should check their message board :)
as about emailing the users with 0 posts.. maybe after the draft or before the preseason, when there will be something to be said. i don't like spam :)

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
rady said:
thanks dudes,
OnlyTheKnicks, if you wonder if sports-central.org is big, you should check their message board :)
as about emailing the users with 0 posts.. maybe after the draft or before the preseason, when there will be something to be said. i don't like spam :)
I'm gonna check the message boards but please make a reminder for e-mailing the 0 posts people cuz i want this site to get huge!!!!!