NBA Finals 2004 :: Lakers vs Pistons :: 1-4

rady

Administrator
Staff member
No team overcame in the final after being lead with 3-1. i hope this will remain a rule after this final too :)

WiL8000

Rotation player
How do the Lakers expect to win a championship, when they can't get along with eachother? This is the way the ship is gonna sink. Good bye Lakers, it was a great run, but it had to end sometime... I'm glad to see anyone stick it to the Lakers, but the fashion the Pistons are handing it to them, makes it that much better.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Tonight will be the night, Pistons take out the Lakers, what do you guys think? Will the Pistons win it at home?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i think the lakers will play so good that the pistons won't even know what hit them. probably detroit won't put so much effort tonight mostly because it was so easy for them till, so the lakers will win game 5
but then again.. i might be wrong

rady

Administrator
Staff member
and maan i was wrong...

PISTONS1.jpg
PISTONS2.jpg

PISTONS3.jpg
16NBASLIDE8.jpg

PISTONS4.jpg

PISTONS6.jpg

16NBASLIDE7.jpg
PISTONS5.jpg

16NBASLIDE9.jpg

16NBASLIDE10.jpg

sweeeeeeet :) :)

WiL8000

Rotation player
Great win, glad they closed it out in Detroit. Ben Wallace played so well, and so did the rest of the team. Like a posted b4, that I wanted to see the expressions on the faces of Kobe and Shaq, and man did they look sad, it was great to see the end of this Laker squad. Good luck to the players in LA though, some will move to other teams and continue individual, great careers indeed. Great playoffs this year...

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
this was great, the yankless of basketball got destroyed in a series where they should have been swept, thank god the east actually won a championship

aswitzer

Rookie
Thanks for posting the sweet pics here Rady. Phil looks like he's up-chucking in that one picture. :)

Still can't believe how easy Detroit made it look. Would have never predicted it in a million years.

JJtheKnick

Starter
Only The Knicks said:
I just wanna yell out to the world: IS THE EAST STILL A PUSHOVER CONFERENCE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i dont think so especially with shaq in the conference. and the magic are brand new. but the west is still better but its not going to be that easy any more. i think the east should at least win the all-star game this year.