Bill Walker down 27 pounds!

Paul1355

All Star
Bill Walker has dropped from 254 pounds to 227 pounds and is completely recovered from knee injuries and is once again displaying the athleticism that made him, along with O.J. Mayo, one of the top high school recruits in the nation in 2007, D'Antoni said.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/110/gordon-hayward-coulda-been-a-knick

If we squint really hard we can pretend like he was our draft pick this year. LOL :thumbsup:
I like Walker, very young(23),he is cheap, has a great three point shot, and can dunk like a champ....

p0nder

Starter
just watched the big C mix again. Man this guy has got talent. I can't believe that he was slept on. Easily my favorite "new" knick.

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
the celtics r surely kicking themselves for trading him ... the kid could of been a first round pick if it wasn't for those injuries ... he sure does got talent

Paul1355

All Star
he will be beast I am just praying to God that he doesnt get hurt again

He has to be the most ferocious dunker I have ever seen since a young Vince Carter.

he can easily be a starter for us next season at least a sixth man.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im hyped about this dude, i could see him being a 6th man for us and making big impacts on games in May for us :cool: dude got game.

metrocard

Legend
I'm his personal trainer.

Walker has been working on his 3pt shot too...expect him to be a JR Smith with defense for us.