Yi Gods! Chinaman traded by Russian Nyets to Wizzies

CoolClyde

the Russian Nyets have jumped on Donnie's d*ck, trading away Yi Gee-ehn-Lee-ehn, to the Wall-Wizards, making yet more NJ cap space available to sign maxi-pad freedom agents from good old USA.

In similar development, Miami's Wade County Heat machine have given up on F James Jones, freeing up a measly beasley $300K worth. He'd be a good one for Knicks to go after, once Plan 2010 from Outer Space takes effect.

Speaking of measly Beasley, no one wants that guy to help Miami out. who can blame any GM in the business, with Duh-wayne Wade trying to sign El BJ and the Mighty Boosh to his squadron. Knicks should consider him, once Plan 2010 shifts into high gear. We need more forwards, more forwards, more forwards!!! not.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Ernie Grunfeld....what the f*ck!!!!! Is he purposely doing this to get back at the Knicks for firing him years ago? He takes on Kirk Hinrich for nothing, giving Chicago more cap space...and now he takes Yi for nothing, giving the Nets more cap space.

I don't know...if he takes Beasley, then we know something's up. This is f*cked up.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
Ernie Grunfeld....what the f*ck!!!!! Is he purposely doing this to get back at the Knicks for firing him years ago? He takes on Kirk Hinrich for nothing, giving Chicago more cap space...and now he takes Yi for nothing, giving the Nets more cap space.

I don't know...if he takes Beasley, then we know something's up. This is f*cked up.
lol co sign man. i was thinking the same thing. the thought immediately popped into my head when i heard the kirk trade. now this.

like they say paybacks a bitch. smh

mafra

Legend

Just proves that Grunfeld probably would have taken Jeffries off our hands (or somebody else) had we remained patient. Instead we traded away Hill and a 1st round pick (and option to switch picks).

You might say after all this goes down, that the Jeffries trade and failure to draft Jennings is what costs us shot at Lebron,

iSaYughh

Starter
Just proves that Grunfeld probably would have taken Jeffries off our hands (or somebody else) had we remained patient. Instead we traded away Hill and a 1st round pick (and option to switch picks).

You might say after all this goes down, that the Jeffries trade and failure to draft Jennings is what costs us shot at Lebron,

Exactly what I've been saying. Other GMs have downright posterized us in the execution of their plans.

Which is why Walsh needs to respond with a counter of his own. The times have changed.

Maybe he has insider knowledge; or is going to make a move; or he, and we, will just get fortunate.