• baren davis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
what do you mean kidd by far he had 0 points. how does that make him determined?

:finger:
HOLY CRAP! You ask a question and I gave you my opinion. There isn't a right or wrong answer. Kidd was also heavily gaurded and he isn't exactly a scoring PG anyway!

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
There are alot of non-scoring PGs. He is known for his passing ability. If you agree with the fact that he isn't a scoring PG than are you doubting that he's good?!?!?!

JJtheKnick

Starter
no no kidd is good he can pass very well and he can shoot ok. but marbury can shoot very well and he can pass just as good as kidd. they average about the same assest during the season

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
no no kidd is good he can pass very well and he can shoot ok. but marbury can shoot very well and he can pass just as good as kidd. they average about the same assest during the season
So did Marbury step up in the playoffs either?? No. We got swept. Kidd was heavily gaurded and IS a better passer than Marbury.

JJtheKnick

Starter
i forgot which game but marbury said- my team needs me and i will play the whole thing and he did. he played 48 min adn had like 33 points

Status
Not open for further replies.