Votes: 0 0.0%
  • baren davis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJtheKnick

Starter
i dont know how can he be the best point gaurd if he has 0 points when it matters the most in game 7
and do you remember when the knicks were down and marbury played the HOLE game when his team needed him he played 48 min

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
i was thinking of adding jason williams to that list what do you think
No way. He doesn't compare to Marbury or Kidd so no point. Also kid, learn to use the dots, they look like this: .........

JJtheKnick

Starter
listen marbury is not like other PG he can drive to the hoop like no other and kidd cant so i really dont see how you can compare. when kidd cant shoot wat does he do. with marbury is can drive to the hoop kidd cant

:hoops:

JJtheKnick

Starter
also marbury and kidd have a totaly different way of playing there game marbury shoots and passes. kidd passes how would you comepare i still dont get it will some one explan

AJD

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
so far the poll shows it marbury and i agree 100%
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT YOU RETARD???
THIS IS A KNICKS FORUM OBVIOUSLY IT WIL BE IN HEAVY FAVOR OF MARBURY!!!

OF COURSE YOU AGREE 100% YOU'VE SAID IT A HUNDRED TIMES. :ban:

AJD

Benchwarmer
kevin said:
Did Marbury make the all star team last year? Lets see Baron Davis did, Jason Kidd, Allen Iverson.
YES LAST YEAR MARBURY MADE THE TEAM! THIS YEAR HE DIDNT!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
AJD said:
JJtheKnick said:
so far the poll shows it marbury and i agree 100%
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT YOU RETARD???
THIS IS A KNICKS FORUM OBVIOUSLY IT WIL BE IN HEAVY FAVOR OF MARBURY!!!

OF COURSE YOU AGREE 100% YOU'VE SAID IT A HUNDRED TIMES. :ban:

i'm not gonna ban anyone else except for a strong reason. i'll tell you what. if it's really necessary, i could do a beef forum where everybody can argue and fight, as long as we don't trash the other forums

WiL8000

Rotation player
Hell yea, that sounds like a great idea Rady, do it up. And on the subject of PG, Stephon Marbury is one of the best, but not the best yet. Tony Parker is really coming around in San Antonio, Jason Kidd is losing some of his step. Personally, I really liked the way that Dwane Wade played in the playoffs at point. Back to Marbury though, he could be the best one day, if he listens to Isiah, and does whats asked of him. Maturity is what he lacks, but is getting there.

JJtheKnick

Starter
jason kidd and marbury are the best PGs in the NBA right now. listen to this who is more determined to win kidd or marbury becuases in game 7 kidd had 0 points. with marbury when his team needed him he played the whole game.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
jason kidd and marbury are the best PGs in the NBA right now. listen to this who is more determined to win kidd or marbury becuases in game 7 kidd had 0 points. with marbury when his team needed him he played the whole game.
Yes...we already established that... :rolling:

Status
Not open for further replies.