Free Agency Tracker Thread

metrocard

Legend
Theres way too mad threads related to the same topic...lets keep it organize and all in one thread.

The Bucks have agreed on a five-year, $32 million deal with Drew Gooden.

http://realgm.com/#ixzz0sRQLIXzU

pg2_e_nets-billboard01_576.jpg

Apparently Jay-Z and Mr. Russia are trying to take over NYC now....

metrocard

Legend
Al Jefferson of the Minnesota Timberwolves has requested a trade from the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Wolves tried to move Al leading up to the NBA Draft. Two teams that have shown serious interest include the Denver Nuggets and Chicago Bulls.

If Bulls get Jefferson, we can might as well forget about LeBron.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Is this thread official though? I don't wanna add to it if it's not officially official with a stamp from an official that has an official stamp in his official office.

metrocard

Legend
Is this thread official though? I don't wanna add to it if it's not officially official with a stamp from an official that has an official stamp in his official office.

Don't you have a Plan Z thread to make to flood with the forum with more senseless mindless and repetitive garbage?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
T-Wolves and Darko agree to a 4 year $20 mil deal. Kahn is an idiot. Paying Darko $5 mil a year for 4 years is moronic.

Jefferson is defintely going to be traded soon.

metrocard

Legend
T-Wolves and Darko agree to a 4 year $20 mil deal. Kahn is an idiot. Paying Darko $5 mil a year for 4 years is moronic.

Kahn being an idiot is only beneficial to us..lets pray for more idiotic signings.

Well, I prayed too soon.

Channing Frye is considering a five-year, $25M offer from the Phoenix Suns.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67690/20100701/frye_sitting_on_$25m_offer_from_suns_while_waiting_for_bulls_knicks/#ixzz0sSZGzxfr

The Bucks are nearing a deal to re-sign guard John Salmons.

A source told FanHouse the deal is done except for a few minor points. Milwaukee general manager John Hammond had told FanHouse very early Thursday morning he had "guarded'' optimism that Salmons would re-sign.

The source said the deal will be for five years for about $39 million.

"That's good money,'' said the source, speaking of Salmons, who opted out of a contract that would have paid him $5.81 million next season.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67691/20100701/salmons_close_on_$39m_deal_with_bucks/#ixzz0sSZNXUHu

Salmons is back with the Bucks.

LeFlume

All Star
As a Knick fan I'm happy. He stayed in the Western Conf and he diden't make a East team better. With that being said. Gay is a SF and we are looking at other options at 3. If we don't get LeBron I'm happy with the 3s that we already have. Gay is not bad but he is NOT what we need.

metrocard

Legend
I feel the same way...we already got CHandler who's so similar to Gay for a much cheaper price.

My boy just told LeBron bought a home in the village...I think he's bluffing tho.

Paul1355

All Star

wow darko didnt even play a game for Mike D...now he gets 5 mil a year over night? Either Mike D sucks at spotting potential or Kahn is the next Isiah Thomas.

LeFlume

All Star
He got a MLE. It's normal for a player with 6-7 years of NBA service. Darko stay in the NBA for the money. He was on his way back to Europe but the money is to good to give up when you have a few years in.

metrocard

Legend
Drew Gooden at 32 million is a joke. The guy has been on 8 different teams in 8 years. He deserves 2-3 million a year for 2 years at most.

Richard Jefferson would prefer to return to the New York area to play for the Knicks or Nets, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Jefferson does not have a deal in place to remain with the Spurs.

Jefferson is hoping to secure a multi-year contract with an annual average of $8M to $10M.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi..._jefferson_prefers_knicks_nets/#ixzz0sTEtfCax

****RJ.
He hated on the Knicks and trash talked the Knicks for a decade, now he wants 8-10 and from a team he hated on? Knicks dont even need his ass. Chandler is a better player.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
No surprise the Griz let Gay go. That is ridiculous cash for him.

That's less than we'd offer Stoudemire. Hahn is a **** stick