Countdown2lebron's predictions on FA

Velcro

Rookie
BestScenarioLeft.jpg

Velcro

Rookie
I love it, this way the knicks bulls heat and magic would have epic rivalries and the story line of the east would be great.
Plus we get lebron =D
what you guys think?

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
i can see a front line of al jefferson, amare stoudemire, and lbj... to win in the east it will take an inside guy like jefferson regardless of signing lbj and stoudemire and lbj won't sign if they ain't a chance of winning the east. go knickerbockers

Kiyaman

Legend
i can see a front line of al jefferson, amare stoudemire, and lbj... to win in the east it will take an inside guy like jefferson regardless of signing lbj and stoudemire and lbj won't sign if they ain't a chance of winning the east. go knickerbockers

:update:
The East right now (in July) is "owned" by the Magic & Celtics......
with D.Wade recruiting FA/Pat Riley having his nose deep in every trade transaction.....
Lebron holding-up teams without a gun while he convince a top FA to a
ccept the MLE/Byron Scott putting work in early to make a move for Ellis......
celebrity coach Dantoni is on his last chance USA player, begging Amare with $$$
to forget their past difference so Dantoni wont become the first headcoach fired
in the 2010-11 season having a 1-11 start.
Owner James Dolan may not be a bball-fan but u can rest assure his advisors is giving
Dolan a weekly/daily evaluation of the Knicks stock since June 25th.
Signing Lebron or D.Wade the Knicks stock will sky rocket to the top of the NBA
( :beer: )...
:gony:

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I love Al but funny enough; Lee's numbers are better than Amare and Al and mirror Bosh's! I know that numbers are not always an accurate depiction of the player and his game but it is funny though. Amare and Bosh are going to get max contracts and Al makes 12 mil a year... What is Lee really worth and why when his name is brought up in trade talks he is treated like a low level guy. In order to get Parker we would have to use Lee and add more to sweeten the pot???? Are you kidding me?!?!?! SA should sweeten the pot for Lee!!!!!