Lance Stephenson 21-point Summer League Debut

mafra

Legend
I saw this blurb on Rotoworld:

Pacers second-round draft pick Lance Stephenson scored 21 points on 8-of-10 shooting to lead his team to a Summer League victory on Monday.

Stephenson played point guard, and at 6'5" he had an obvious advantage all game. His 80% shooting masks a few questionable jumpers, but overall he made good decisions and handled the ball well. We'll keep an eye on his PG skills all summer and preseason.
Source: Indianapolis Star

------

I know a lot of people thought we should have taken the local boy with the tremendous upside. Sure this wont help to calm that crowd.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer

Pacers second-round draft pick Lance Stephenson scored 21 points on 8-of-10 shooting to lead his team to a Summer League victory on Monday.

Stephenson played point guard, and at 6'5" he had an obvious advantage all game. His 80% shooting masks a few questionable jumpers, but overall he made good decisions and handled the ball well. We'll keep an eye on his PG skills all summer and preseason.

------

I know a lot of people thought we should have taken the local boy with the tremendous upside. Sure this wont help to calm that crowd.
I watched his performance today on NBA TV. He literally took over the entire game. We definitely missed out on a player with a ton of upside. He showed some superior point guard skills today!

would you stop , we saw demetrious nichols do the same thing 3 yrs ago and he currently holds no spot on an NBA roster. I dont even want to hear it. anthony randolph scored 40 last year and barely cracked the warriors rotation this season. Summer league is street ball with set plays, and I dont want wanna hear how we overlooked some one.

Toons

is the Bo$$
would you stop , we saw demetrious nichols do the same thing 3 yrs ago and he currently holds no spot on an NBA roster. I dont even want to hear it. anthony randolph scored 40 last year and barely cracked the warriors rotation this season. Summer league is street ball with set plays, and I dont want wanna hear how we overlooked some one.

anthony randolph was injured for a half a season, he was on my fantasy roster

Paul1355

All Star

------

Landry Fields better be legit