Next free agent

Obviously Lebron, but lets say he goes back to cleveland. Who do we target?

Is there anyway we can get D-Wade?

I think we should realistically try and get YES, Gilbert Arenas (agent zero).

Gilbert Arenas, Bill Walker/Andy Rautins, Gallo, Wilson Chandler, Amare.

Its a unique team. Use D lee to maybe sign a mike miller, felton type player.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Obviously Lebron, but lets say he goes back to cleveland. Who do we target?

Is there anyway we can get D-Wade?

I think we should realistically try and get YES, Gilbert Arenas (agent zero).

Gilbert Arenas, Bill Walker/Andy Rautins, Gallo, Wilson Chandler, Amare.

Its a unique team. Use D lee to maybe sign a mike miller, felton type player.
What drug are you currently inhaling?

Have you ever looked at their stats when they actually got time to play in Golden State?

I think you should take another look and then back to me on those guys.

You think I want these guys to be our primary targets here? Definitely not, I am just pointing them out if our wishes don't come true with either Wade or Lebron.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Have you ever looked at their stats when they actually got time to play in Golden State?

I think you should take another look and then back to me on those guys.

You think I want these guys to be our primary targets here? Definitely not, I am just pointing them out if our wishes don't come true with either Wade or Lebron.
I know very well who all 3 players are. But why would we try and outbid GS for Morrow, and why would I want either of the other two? They got playing time from injuries and have never made a team significantly better (the winning % is what I care about....not the PPG).

I know very well who all 3 players are. But why would we try and outbid GS for Morrow, and why would I want either of the other two? They got playing time from injuries and have never made a team significantly better (the winning % is what I care about....not the PPG).

Its not their PPG statline Im even talking about here, just take a look at their other contributions to other stat lines they give when given the chance to play. That is what I want, players that can help out in all facets of the game not just scoring.

They've been playing on the lousiest defensive teams as of late too, the problem in GS wasn't the guard play...it was the interior. and in that interior the only bright spot was Tolliver, who played admirably when given the chance.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
Arenas? You got to be joking. He costs way too much. He has something like $80 left in his contract. It is more important to have flexibility next year.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Its not their PPG statline Im even talking about here, just take a look at their other contributions to other stat lines they give when given the chance to play. That is what I want, players that can help out in all facets of the game not just scoring.

They've been playing on the lousiest defensive teams as of late too, the problem in GS wasn't the guard play...it was the interior. and in that interior the only bright spot was Tolliver, who played admirably when given the chance.
But they would be wastes of a roster spot considering they would command more than a minimum contract....PASS

Only Morrow would be worth more than the minimum out of the three players you just named. Tolliver and CJ Watson are commanding literally no interest and for a reason. Watson thought he was hot shit last year, and attempted to test the market only to accept a GS qualifying offer....

Don't even get me started on Agent 0.

But they would be wastes of a roster spot considering they would command more than a minimum contract....PASS

Only Morrow would be worth more than the minimum out of the three players you just named. Tolliver and CJ Watson are commanding literally no interest and for a reason. Watson thought he was hot shit last year, and attempted to test the market only to accept a GS qualifying offer....

Don't even get me started on Agent 0.

wastes? what if we don't get one more remaining top dog free agent? we are going to have to build the roster up to snuff and players like these is what builds solid teams. and how are you positive they aren't garnering any interest out there? just because you don't care for them doesn't mean everyone else has to do the same. if you had taken a look at some of their game logs and actually watched them play or even caught some of their game highlights you would know they have untapped potential.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Where did all this Gilbert Arenas love come from? And we can't call him Agent Zero anymore because he changed his number to 9. No to Agent 9 then lol.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I don't blame Lee for being upset with the Knicks...I'd be too.

But then I'd get over it since the Knicks have to do what's right for their future (ie anything and everything possible to get LeBron James or Dwyane Wade)