Dear Haters, Pessimists and Fake Knick Fans...

CoolClyde

duders on crack

Thanks Clyde but this is like the 4th time you bring me up in context with that raton. Two times, I did not even respond to him and he just screamed my name out like a bitch climaxing when I wasn't even posting in the thread. This time he decided to troll my thread after I took the time to make a point you agree with. Please refrain from painting me with the same brush used on that lame tool. You will never see me instigate shit, I always stay on topic until attacked. At that point I do take the gloves off and smack a ho or two. :cool:
hahaha, dude I can't help it; I only bring it up is when you two are fighting and reducing interesting threads to racist rants. see above and beyond...

metrocard

Legend
I mad how he "remembers" all the times...lol, like he takes notes on this shit.
Seriously needs to find something better to do on his spare time, which is as much as his weight and BMI index combined together.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Just a little OT so i can clear things out: i do check almost every single new account and i haven't found any aliases of registered members for quite some time now.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Just a little OT so i can clear things out: i do check almost every single new account and i haven't found any aliases of registered members for quite some time now.

Thanks Rady. Just for the record have I ever had an alt account? How about Metro?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
After a quick check on the ip addresses you have posted from i found out that there was a single user behind it. the same in metro's case. However, i do think he's just trying to piss you off when calls you a multiple users owner. ;)

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
After a quick check on the ip addresses you have posted from i found out that there was a single user behind it. the same in metro's case. However, i do think he's just trying to piss you off when calls you a multiple users owner. ;)

I know his intentions but your confirmation negated one of his many lies he perpetrates against me. Thanks! Go Knicks! I hope you are rady for the influx of traffic once all the bandwagoners start becoming Knick fans.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Lol, if LJ really happens (so it seems) i'm gonna quit my job and dedicate my time to make this the best knicks site on the net haha

metrocard

Legend
Trillion, I was gonna PM you, but I'm a man, and I admit when I'm wrong when I'm wrong.

I apologize for acting like a child...I take back whatever I said to you...its just not to my class...I don't want or need an apology from you, but this is just to kill the past(never really bothered me just hope you forget about the past too). I just wanted to do my part... Basically what I'm saying is that this my reach our for peace...no flaming...etc, you won't expect any cheap shots from me. You're a good guy....I don't want to hurt the quality of the forum. This goes out to anyone who has an obsession or beef with my from the past because of something offensive I said to them...I take that back.

If you need anything help on decreasing your body fat %, just hit me up anytime, I'm here to help and share.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Trillion, I was gonna PM you, but I'm a man, and I admit when I'm wrong when I'm wrong.

I apologize for acting like a child...I take back whatever I said to you...its just not to my class...I don't want or need an apology from you, but this is just to kill the past(never really bothered me just hope you forget about the past too). I just wanted to do my part... Basically what I'm saying is that this my reach our for peace...no flaming...etc, you won't expect any cheap shots from me. You're a good guy....I don't want to hurt the quality of the forum. This goes out to anyone who has an obsession or beef with my from the past because of something offensive I said to them...I take that back.

If you need anything help on decreasing your body fat %, just hit me up anytime, I'm here to help and share.

Fair enough. LOL at the body fat %...I was never that heavy and have been doing p90x and fullcourt basketball for like 4 months straight. I wasn't lying about my "stats". No hard feelings...really never was. I am an argumentative prick and enjoy are battles so it was never that serious.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I'm actually one of Rady's aliases :O lol jkjk

But it's good that everyone is in a good mood. Man this free agency has been bad for our health because we are so anxious. We've been waiting two years for this and almost a decade for relevance. We are so close to attaining everything we dreamed of. I know who the real Knicks fans are on this board. The REAL Knicks fans know who the other fellow real Knicks fans are on this board. I again salute all of you. Yes we all have argued, made fun of each other, "ethered", and gone through numerous Starbury wars, but the thing that unites us is our unwavering faith in our Knicks. We FINALLY have the management that can deliver. And soon the Garden will be rocking like in the 90s.

GO KNICKS!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Lebron James a Knick, Trillion and Metro making amends, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria...

Is this a sign of the apocalypse?

pakopako

Benchwarmer
See what I di.. oh, whatever

(More like he'll be urinating on this thread soon...)

Call me jaded. Call me a pessimist.
I just can't see "King" James setting up his throne in the Garden unless it's to get his crap out. (And I wish I meant Curry.)

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
(More like he'll be urinating on this thread soon...)

Call me jaded. Call me a pessimist.
I just can't see "King" James setting up his throne in the Garden unless it's to get his crap out. (And I wish I meant Curry.)
Where else is he going to set up his thrown?

Miami is located in WADE county. Hard to say that he would be "running that town tonight".

Cleveland is locked up in long term deals, and most importantly, NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY THERE!!

New Jersey has to deal with Newark for 2 more years. Plain and simple. They will be damn good, and will improve heavily over the next two years, but LeBron is attempting to build a throne on a somewhat solidified kingdom.

All signs just point to NY. I won't be heartbroken if he doesn't chose NY, because we have cap room to make some key trades moving forward. Not to mention 2011 could be another potentially loaded free agent class. With JJ locked up with his 120 million dollar deal, I wouldn't put it out of the question to see Al Horford in Orange and Blue this time next year. He's accustomed to those colors atleast right?

Great post Trill. One of the better ones that I've read. It's amazing how all of the speculation and talk materialized into what we are experiencing now. I appreciate the insight you've given to this forum, and it's a relief to have someone on the forum that shares the belief in things like GRAMMAR, SPELLING, and SENTENCE STRUCTURE. Lol. Without you, this site would lack some much needed intelligence, and I'm thankful for that. Good thread bro.

CoolClyde

wtf?

Lebron James a Knick, Trillion and Metro making amends, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria...

Is this a sign of the apocalypse?

could this really be the beginning of the end of flaming between these 2 excellent posters!?!? wtf is going on!?!?

King James to the Knicks, Puhon to the Magic!?!?!
all my dreams are coming true! Plan 2010 from outta space is outta control, Donnie Wheelchair! Holy D'amntoni Batman!

9PM get here already!! I can't take it!!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Miami is located in WADE county. Hard to say that he would be "running that town tonight".

Cleveland is locked up in long term deals, and most importantly, NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY THERE!!

New Jersey has to deal with Newark for 2 more years. Plain and simple. They will be damn good, and will improve heavily over the next two years, but LeBron is attempting to build a throne on a somewhat solidified kingdom.

All signs just point to NY. I won't be heartbroken if he doesn't chose NY, because we have cap room to make some key trades moving forward. Not to mention 2011 could be another potentially loaded free agent class. With JJ locked up with his 120 million dollar deal, I wouldn't put it out of the question to see Al Horford in Orange and Blue this time next year. He's accustomed to those colors atleast right?

Great post Trill. One of the better ones that I've read. It's amazing how all of the speculation and talk materialized into what we are experiencing now. I appreciate the insight you've given to this forum, and it's a relief to have someone on the forum that shares the belief in things like GRAMMAR, SPELLING, and SENTENCE STRUCTURE. Lol. Without you, this site would lack some much needed intelligence, and I'm thankful for that. Good thread bro.

Thrown? Irregular verb dude! lol.

T
H
R
O
N
E

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

Thanks brah.

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
hardly a new jack, i've been going to knickerbocker games for many a years. you seem to think if you get all fanboy enough that will make the knicks win. well it won't. you were the one calling everyone out that doesn't agree with the dicks running this clown show. well lets just sit back and watch.. again for the next losing season.... lets see... how much do season tickets cost to watch this bullshit show??? do you know fanboy??? easy to sit behind the computer and get all amped up on bullshit... i want to see results. money talks bullshit walks... unless the knicks are signing the checks.