Dear Haters, Pessimists and Fake Knick Fans...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
This thread needed a bump considering all the whining by fools reminiscing about Larry Brown and Nate Robinson. GTFOH! Our team is younger, taller and more defensive with crazy cap flexibility. The only people complaining are idiots.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
This thread needed a bump considering all the whining by fools reminiscing about Larry Brown and Nate Robinson. GTFOH! Our team is younger, taller and more defensive with crazy cap flexibility. The only people complaining are idiots.

we'll see what you have to say once we have another 30 win season...

I respect fans, but not all of them. Some have no life so they look to sports to fill that empty void. And some of them are just too caught up in their own hype, too drunk from drinking the Kool-Aid their underachieving teams serve them.

What happened this year was not part of the plan, not even plan B. I just see another rebuilding process.

Walsh couldn?t sign the big fish so the Knicks are looking to Isaiah because he has strong ties with Mello and CP. LOL, The Irony is priceless.

This organization is not only an embarrassing mess, they are also taking the very few fans they have left on a wild nauseating roller coaster ride.
<O:p</O:p
I know some Knick fans are hungry, hurt and desperate; perhaps this is the true reason why some fans think the Knicks are going to the playoffs. Making accusations like that before the season started is just blind faith; frantic fans always wear blinders. I don?t see what they see, especially after viewing some of the results in the summer league.