It's finally over.

fasteddy

Rookie
Speaking of Miami,
the Suns are there tonight. I don't have a lot of hope for that game
but it would be nice to see the Miami fans suffer.

I watched the Knicks Denver game last night and I think Melo would
be good for you guys plus it gets him out of the Western Conference.

If D'Antoni stays and you pick up some players see if he continues to
play "his guys" so that by the playoffs the team has no energy and the
bench guys have no confidence in their game. He never developed the
bench here in Phoenix and it turns out we had some pretty good players

Ed

Speaking of Miami,
the Suns are there tonight. I don't have a lot of hope for that game
but it would be nice to see the Miami fans suffer.

I watched the Knicks Denver game last night and I think Melo would
be good for you guys plus it gets him out of the Western Conference.

If D'Antoni stays and you pick up some players see if he continues to
play "his guys" so that by the playoffs the team has no energy and the
bench guys have no confidence in their game. He never developed the
bench here in Phoenix and it turns out we had some pretty good players

Ed

Hopefully they let him go, he doesnt bring a winning attitude to the Locker Room.

Also you guys just got Earl Barron, that guy is a STEAL! I dont know what your rebounding situation is but he can only improve it!

fasteddy

Rookie
The Sun's just lost their center Robin Lopez, not that he was a huge rebounder. I've never seen Earl play but if he can rebound he will be
a great asset to this team.

I know this is a Knicks Forum so enough with Suns. Hopefully
you get a new Coach soon who can get you guys on track.

This is for all the Knick fans who had witness Shandon Anderon try to create his own shot.

This is for all the Knick fans who turned away from the T.V. when Malik Rose took his 12th shot attempt in a hopeless game.

This is for all the Knick fans who held back from stalking Isiah Thomas with a mission of assisination whenever they saw him smile on the sidelines and in the postgame interview after a 30 point loss.

This is for all the Knicks fan who got their heart broken after whenever they heard "With the # pick of the NBA Draft, the New York Knicks select..."

This is for all the Knick fans who remember the days when Frank Williams was our hope at PG before the Marbury trade.

This is for all the Knick fans who didn't buy into the Lavar Postell hype.

This is for all the Knick fans who stood up for themselves against New Yorkers who trash on the Knicks.

This is for all the Knick fans who watch highlights of Sprewell liting it up in the 1998 Finals against the Spurs.

This is for all the Knick fans who just watch the Knicks games to hear Clyde Frazier announce it in style and Gus Johnson orgasm over Chandler slam.

Feel free to add more.
We're free now...we can actually say we have a good team coming into 2010-2011. This is our time...I know theres been momments where I've lashed out on fellow members for their ignorance, stupidity, and BMI index...but you gotta understand that was just a frustrated metrocard who couldn't understand the moves Isiah Thomas did...

Welcome to the Melo/Amare era.

Fixed :peace::smokin::thumbsup::beer:

STAT1

Starter
You missed a few:

This is for all the Knick fans that thought Mike Sweetney would be the next Elton Brand.

This is for all the Knick fans who thought Jerome James was worth the full MLE because "legitimate 7 footers don't grow on trees".

This is for all the Knick fans who thought 'dey scared now' after Isiah acquired Zach Randolph.

This is for all the Knick fans who used to root for Scottie Brooks & Travis Knight.

This is for all the Knick fans that remember the Rory Sparrow years.

This is for all the Knicks fans that referred to Sergio Rodriguez as "Nash-Lite".

This is for all the Knicks fans that thought getting Jonathan Bender playing time was more important than seeing a #8 Lottery Pick selection get regular burn.

I'll stop there, this is getting too depressing.

iSaYughh

Starter
You missed a few:

This is for all the Knick fans that thought Mike Sweetney would be the next Elton Brand.

This is for all the Knick fans who thought Jerome James was worth the full MLE because "legitimate 7 footers don't grow on trees".

This is for all the Knick fans who thought 'dey scared now' after Isiah acquired Zach Randolph.

This is for all the Knick fans who used to root for Scottie Brooks & Travis Knight.

This is for all the Knick fans that remember the Rory Sparrow years.

This is for all the Knicks fans that referred to Sergio Rodriguez as "Nash-Lite".

This is for all the Knicks fans that thought getting Jonathan Bender playing time was more important than seeing a #8 Lottery Pick selection get regular burn.

I'll stop there, this is getting too depressing.

So much win. The sweetney, sergio, james ones are puregold.

STAT1

Starter
This is for all the Knicks fans that witnessed Stephon Marbury project himself to average like 10 points, like 12-13 dimes, & like 2-3 assists

markey_mark_wtf.gif

This is for all the Knicks fans that experienced a Night at the Starbury.

This is for all the Knicks fans who know what the word "Formidable" means. Do you hear that Boston?

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
This is for every Knicks fan whose ever been laughed at or made fun of when someone asked then who their favorite team was. SMMFH

Amen.
This is for the true knicks fans that were with us before we got stat. Before Donnie saved the franchise, This if for the real fans. Not the bandwagon fans, that decide to hop on because Stat and Melo is a dynamic duo

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
This is for all the Knicks fans that witnessed Stephon Marbury project himself to average like 10 points, like 12-13 dimes, & like 2-3 assists

markey_mark_wtf.gif

This is for all the Knicks fans that experienced a Night at the Starbury.

This is for all the Knicks fans who know what the word "Formidable" means. Do you hear that Boston?

Wow... I can't believe this is the same team...

Red

TYPE-A
Well I'm not one to celebrate too early, since to me this is only the beginning. Really our summer goal of signing 2 max's bled over to Feb... and that's cool with me.

This is for all the Knick fans who...

Wondered how a 10foot (with arms extented) Ewing could miss a finger roll

Then wondered how a Charles Smith couldn't get it done in 5 straight attempts

Admired Jordan in the closet but never really admitted it

Thought Reggie was getting the ball, why the f*ck is no one guarding him

Thought Glenn Rice was the answer

Thought we actually had a shot against the Spurs

Watched as Olajuwan dream fake the entire squad

Who thought Curry team with Z-Bo and Crawful were the missing links (not from an evolutionary stand point)

Listened to every Knick hater try to project their vailed dislike for New York on our Knicks wishing we accomplished nothing

And finaly for those who REALLY know the history of a city like Boston (do your research) but blindly root for any team associated with that area.

This should only be the beginning.

STAT1

Starter
This is for every Knicks fan that bashed Melo all year long and called him a 2nd tier overrated volume shooter that wasn't worth trading for.

This is for every Knicks fan who fits the above description that will be screaming for Melo tonight like they're a 12 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert.

iSaYughh

Starter
This is for every Knicks fan that bashed Melo all year long and called him a 2nd tier overrated volume shooter that wasn't worth trading for.

This is for every Knicks fan who fits the above description that will be screaming for Melo tonight like they're a 12 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert.

:) :beer:
:teeth: