It's finally over.

metrocard

Legend
This is for all the Knick fans who had witness Shandon Anderon try to create his own shot.

This is for all the Knick fans who turned away from the T.V. when Malik Rose took his 12th shot attempt in a hopeless game.

This is for all the Knick fans who held back from stalking Isiah Thomas with a mission of assisination whenever they saw him smile on the sidelines and in the postgame interview after a 30 point loss.

This is for all the Knicks fan who got their heart broken after whenever they heard "With the # pick of the NBA Draft, the New York Knicks select..."

This is for all the Knick fans who remember the days when Frank Williams was our hope at PG before the Marbury trade.

This is for all the Knick fans who didn't buy into the Lavar Postell hype.

This is for all the Knick fans who stood up for themselves against New Yorkers who trash on the Knicks.

This is for all the Knick fans who watch highlights of Sprewell liting it up in the 1998 Finals against the Spurs.

This is for all the Knick fans who just watch the Knicks games to hear Clyde Frazier announce it in style and Gus Johnson orgasm over Chandler slam.

Feel free to add more.
We're free now...we can actually say we have a good team coming into 2010-2011. This is our time...I know theres been momments where I've lashed out on fellow members for their ignorance, stupidity, and BMI index...but you gotta understand that was just a frustrated metrocard who couldn't understand the moves Isiah Thomas did...

Welcome to the LeBron/Amare era.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
This is for all the Knick fans who witnessed Starks go 0-11 behind the arc during game 7 of the 1994 finals.

This is for all the Knick fans who heard Fredrick Weis' name before Ron Artest.

This is for all the Knick fans who had to endure Dolan's horrible decision making, namely not firing Isiah Thomas when we were calling for his head for 3 years.

This is for all the Knick fans who could not believe Ewing missed a finger roll.

This is for every knicks fan who stood proud in there Knicks Jersey at a home game vs the Lakers, as the holy grounds of MSG were invaded by Bandwagon Lakers fans cheering for Kobe.

This is for all the Knicks fans who suffered 9 loosing seasons.....

This is for the young knicks fans like me who have never seen The Knicks go past the first round of the playoffs.......

This is for guys like Frazier and Reed who sometimes in there life probley questioned if they would live to see there team win another championship.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
This is for those true Knick fans who knew that big early leads were bad...

Last edited:
This is for every Knicks fan whose ever been laughed at or made fun of when someone asked then who their favorite team was. SMMFH

sickboy

Rookie
This is for the Knicks fans who have waited a long, long time to root for a winner...comin from a guy who roots for NYK, the Bengals, and the Reds.

...and this is to everyone who still has to wait another 28 hours to hope their hearts are not broken once again.

iSaYughh

Starter
For the fans who have ever tried to explain to others, the sadism of what Isiah did to our franchise, only to fail because the horror can only be truly understood through experience, not words..

quiggle

Starter
for all the Knick fans like myself who don't have cable who will finally be able to watch nationally televised Knicks games on ABC!

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
This is for every knick fan who had to watch their knicks blow a 30 point lead.
This is for every knick fan who was embarassed to say they were a knick fan.
This is for every knick fan who had to defend David Lee an all star.
This is for every Knick fan who had to watch Curry sit the bench while making more money than David lee.

This is for the knicks fans that had to watch the f*cking Boston Celtics and Kevin garnet rub it in our face after a 101-59 game

this is for the knicks fans that know they would have been a better gm than Issiah Thomas.

Smh can we just sign Lebron already

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
This is for...

t1_jerome_james.jpg

Big Snacks​

For all the Knick fans who wore their colors the past several years in bars who kept sayin' "I'm still representing" and "we'll be back."

Whatever happens tomorrow, we are still representing and we are back.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
This is for all the posters that have been fanatical even when we were the laughing stock of the NBA.

This is for all the fans who always wanted an MJ caliber wing man.

This is for all the Knick fans in S. Florida walking around with their Sprewell jerseys on.

New New York

Quiet Storm
This is for all the Knick fans who had witness Shandon Anderon try to create his own shot.

This is for all the Knick fans who turned away from the T.V. when Malik Rose took his 12th shot attempt in a hopeless game.

This is for all the Knick fans who held back from stalking Isiah Thomas with a mission of assisination whenever they saw him smile on the sidelines and in the postgame interview after a 30 point loss.

This is for all the Knicks fan who got their heart broken after whenever they heard "With the # pick of the NBA Draft, the New York Knicks select..."

This is for all the Knick fans who remember the days when Frank Williams was our hope at PG before the Marbury trade.

This is for all the Knick fans who didn't buy into the Lavar Postell hype.

This is for all the Knick fans who stood up for themselves against New Yorkers who trash on the Knicks.

This is for all the Knick fans who watch highlights of Sprewell liting it up in the 1998 Finals against the Spurs.

This is for all the Knick fans who just watch the Knicks games to hear Clyde Frazier announce it in style and Gus Johnson orgasm over Chandler slam.

Feel free to add more.
We're free now...we can actually say we have a good team coming into 2010-2011. This is our time...I know theres been momments where I've lashed out on fellow members for their ignorance, stupidity, and BMI index...but you gotta understand that was just a frustrated metrocard who couldn't understand the moves Isiah Thomas did...

Welcome to the LeBron/Amare era.

My brotha I got plenty I have plenty more to add and I would love to add them, but nothing is certain yet.

I am certain I will not sleep tonight.