ESPN still not giving us a shot at Lebron!!!

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
I find it kind of interesting that ESPN is saying its a two team race between Miami and Cleveland and is saying NY doesn't have a chance, but then I come on to these Knicks forums and hear some tweets, e.t.c... With us already crowning LJ in NY. I predict we will know by early tomorrow afternoon. Something has to leak. I would be shocked if it doesn't.

Cahill

Rookie
ESPN probably knows the Knicks have a the best shot of getting LeBron or have inside information since they have to organize the one hour special. They're writing off the Knicks because when he announces that he's going to NY, it will make the much bigger and ratings will be through the roof. ESPN is taking care of themselves on this one and just want to maximize their viewership. If everyone knew he was going to NY, what would be the point in watching the special?

tiger0330

Legend
Some programming dork purposely scheduled the broadcast to be in Greenwich to psyche people into thinking he's signing with the Knicks, now every Knicks and Cav's fan is thinking he's coming to the Knicks. Great way to get the ratings up but I hate the mind games ESPN is playing with this.

Cahill

Rookie
Think about all the analysis that ESPN will be able to do since they haven't given the Knicks a chance. They have like another month worth of programming now talking about LeBron and what he will do in NY. If they started early, they'd have to talk about something else like baseball.

nk11

Benchwarmer
espn has always hated on the knicks, no surprise here. they just d ride lebron all day, i was so tight when i saw the lebron section on the bottom line...smh

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
I may be prejudiced in my thinking but the best fit for LBJ is the NYKicks. I think Chicago is over hyped. Noah is over rated and Rose's importance as a PG will be diminshed because James wants and needs to have the ball. I think Lebron and STATS would be awesome. Gallo and Chandler would be great compliments.

I also think James realizes Cleveland has no cap room nor any pieces to trade in order to upgrade.

Espn really is actually Whespfnk they just took out some letters because it would be noticable to the public why else does the only person they relate to knicks news on espn is duhon signing with Magic's

We
Hate
Everyone
specialy
People
from
New York