Elite VS Elitism: Downfall of the NBA

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
NOUN: elitist - someone who believes in rule by an elite group.

LeBron James, who has gone from King to Jester, is going to Miami. It took 3 elitist athletes and one scheming c#nt to turn the rest of the league into the Washington Generals, as they play the role of the Globetrotters.

3 elitists and 1 GM have turned basketball on its head: 1 star, 1 superstar, one greased headed prick and 1 king, have effectively condescended the rest of the league, as well as mocked the word "sportsmanship".

One lesson of history the elite of every society and circumstance refuse to acknowledge, is that the more tyrannical they become towards those they consider to be lesser, the more those people's will to resist grows. Including those close to them. http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._friends_divided_over_lebrons_miami_decision/

I  the NYK. Adore them. But I love basketball as well. And now, 3 pretentious players and 1 suit wearing fop have raped it at its highest level.

Makes me ****ing sick.:barf:

KingCharles34

All Star
Its safe to say the Illuminati is behind this......

But forreal though, why cant they help the Knicks out? New York has just as many masonic lodges as any other state

:evil:

Bunta

Benchwarmer
What made the rumor of the Bron-Wade-Bosh deal more legit than the million other roumours over the last few days? They sky is not falling just yet!

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I don't know why people are getting so upset about more misinformation from "sources," especially when it's coming from the same guy that said his "sources" were indicating that the Knicks would be shut out in the FA a couple of days before we got STAT....so much for his "sources," right? On one hand you have people calling LBJ arrogant and egotistical, and on the other hand you have people swearing he's going to give up his "King James" image and destroy his brand by piggy backing off of two other superstars....it doesn't add up. Those are two polar opposite scenarios.

It seems like all of the rumors that swirled in this FA started with Chris Brousard and his "sources," and since that's where this rumor started as well...I'll wait and see before I start calling anyone any names.

Kind of funny how until yesterday everyone and their "sources" had no idea what he was going to do. Then all of a sudden "sources" started popping up everywhere. So let me get this straight......... LBJ kept his mouth shut for like 2 years, kept everything private, ended the season and still left no clues, went through the first week and a half of free agency and still left no clues only to have "people inside the Lebron camp" become "sources" for every sports writer on the east coast and start leaking info 2 days before his announcement. Nobody had "sources" until yesterday. Kind of weird. If you are inside the Lebron camp and you get fingered as a source or leak, call me crazy but I think you are going to find yourself out side the circle of trust really fast!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I just hope this is all misdirection considering the Knicks became the favorites yesterday. Does LJ really want to play on Wades team? I doubt it.

Starks

Starter
What is even worse about this is the fact that Miami is the team that gets awarded. They don't deserve it at all. Why doesn't any "star" player want to be the Knicks savior?

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
When Lebron James came into the NBA he said he wanted to revitalize the NBA like it used to be. If he goes to Miami, he will Kill the NBA.

quiggle

Starter
you have to feel bad for splestra too, since Riles will most likely lick the chops at coaching the team how could he not. Riley vs. Jackson 2011 NBA Finals?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
you have to feel bad for splestra too, since Riles will most likely lick the chops at coaching the team how could he not. Riley vs. Jackson 2011 NBA Finals?

For the last time.. Change your avatar... What a moronic way to reach for attention.