if lebron goes to miami who plays center for the heat

moneyg

Starter
... and dont say shaq...

the heat can only sign players for about 2 mil a year...so if mike miller get there with the heat trade and they sign all of their second rounders

who do they fill out their roster with

in my opinion

take bosh and amare as a wash.. remove the from both teams... would you rather go to a team with just wade and miller

or the knicks with playes like gallo, chandler, td, walker and flexablity of curry's expiring contract...

i still think we are the favorites

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I could play center for the Heat and they would still win 55+ games with that core. :barf:

moneyg

Starter
I could play center for the Heat and they would still win 55+ games with that core. :barf:
nonsense.. make sense.. im assuming u and lebron, wade and bosh will be playing 48 minutes a night...no bench.. who is taking 2 mil worth signing.. give me one name trill

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
nonsense.. make sense.. im assuming u and lebron, wade and bosh will be playing 48 minutes a night...no bench.. who is taking 2 mil worth signing.. give me one name trill

I was joking man...relax. I don't know nor do I care what pieces the Heat are going after.

SobeIT

Rookie
Shaq would be awesome, maybe they can get Damon Jones back as well, he's best friends with LeBron and he can probably get his 3 pointers back to his Miami days with all the people running after LeBron, Wade, Bosh

moneyg

Starter
if lebron signs with the heat.. im picking up delonte west and having him sit lebrons mom courtside with a shirt that reads whos ur daddy???