Bucks Trade Jerome Jordan To Knicks

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I asked the other day who would be the ideal fit we could realistically get, come on, who was it who called it?

Well played to whoever it was and of course the Knicks, another very exciting move.

Oh and now we know the real reason that LeBron gave up 23 .... :p

Sage

Rotation player
Looks like a pretty good addition. Hopefully he doesn't wear #23 for the Knicks, that's just wrong in my opinion.

Paul1355

All Star
The Bucks have traded the draft rights to 2010 second round draft pick (44th overall) center Jerome Jordan to the Knicks for cash considerations, general manager John Hammond announced Thursday.

As a senior, Jordan averaged 15.4 points and 9.4 rebounds in 35 games for the University of Tulsa and was named to the Second Team All-Conference USA.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._trade_jerome_jordan_to_knicks/#ixzz0t7nU1Y1i
I liked this, made the draft go from a D to a C by atleast getting a Center.

We can keep Barron and sign Jordan, get two decent Centers with Amare....and if LBJ doesnt come then atelast we will have Anthony Randolph and Ronny Turiaf as big men...finally a lot of big men on the knicks first time in years

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I liked this, made the draft go from a D to a C by atleast getting a Center.

We can keep Barron and sign Jordan, get two decent Centers with Amare....and if LBJ doesnt come then atelast we will have Anthony Randolph and Ronny Turiaf as big men...finally a lot of big men on the knicks first time in years

Good man, take the positives where you can find them.