All of this is not about Lebron........It's about his firm.

Blumatic

Rotation player
I am recently engaged. I threw a big surprise for my fiance and it was a team effort where I did not put any of my fingerprint to the fake event she thought she was going to with her friends. It was a 3 month plan and I planted so many seeds. All in the end she was blind sided and surprised and I was very proud of myself.

------------------------------------------------
I think his marketing firm is putting on a show the past two years to prove to others how powerful they are. All these rumors. Then this show his firm put together. I think the Heat is a red-herring. I think people are hyped positively and negatively about that news. Then around 9:10 he drops the bomb. This circus is not really about Lebron's ego. It's a showcase of his firm's muscle.

Strictly opinion. But nothing has been confirmed from anyone in the industry.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I am recently engaged. I threw a big surprise for my fiance and it was a team effort where I did not put any of my fingerprint to the fake event she thought she was going to with her friends. It was a 3 month plan and I planted so many seeds. All in the end she was blind sided and surprised and I was very proud of myself.

------------------------------------------------
I think his marketing firm is putting on a show the past two years to prove to others how powerful they are. All these rumors. Then this show his firm put together. I think the Heat is a red-herring. I think people are hyped positively and negatively about that news. Then around 9:10 he drops the bomb. This circus is not really about Lebron's ego. It's a showcase of his firm's muscle.

Strictly opinion. But nothing has been confirmed from anyone in the industry.

And in the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Good post and congrats on the proposal.

Blumatic

Rotation player
The cabanas in South Beach, blah blah blah........ as the Jokers says...... "It's all part of the plan!!!"