kobe will be a knick next year

Mark my words Kobe will be a knick next year. People who say we would not be able to get a sighn and trade arnt thinking, kobe wants to be in New York. he was quoted saying he will visit with The knicks in the offseason if we invite him. he can force the lakers hand into a sighn and trade that could involve Allan Houston or not. people who say no one wants Houston are out of their minds. the spurs for one are verry interested in Houston, they would have killed to have him this year. they nead outside shooting, soo do the lakers. Houston would be a good fit for the triangle offence. no one would trade kobe for Allen but if kobe forces the lakers hand they will do it. if for some reason we cant get him because he stays in LA we must sighn Jamaal Crawford, this kidd is the truth he can score 50, get 10 assist ,shoot the 3 and play d pluss hes young. people also forget after u sighn someone for the minimum after one year u can redoo their contract for as much as u want, u can always resighn players.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Personally I do not want Kobe on the team because it is like buying your cahmpionship. If he comes, with his 3 (4?) rings, and we start winning it will be because Kobe did it , a proven champion and not the other looking to prove themselves as champs, i would prefer McGrady b/c he is as good a s Kobe, but he hasnt won anything yet, and so the Knicks, Marbury, and MvGrady will do it together and win their 1st championship.

I would love 2 have Mcgrady also but I think we have a better chance at getting kobe i would be extatic if we got eather as long as we dont trade Starbury

kevin

Benchwarmer
I would trade Marbury for McGrady or Kobe straight up. Marbury is a great player but he wasnt even an all star this year.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
kevin said:
I would trade Marbury for McGrady or Kobe straight up. Marbury is a great player but he wasnt even an all star this year.
AHHH!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I POINT THIS OUT?????? KEVIN, MARBURY WAS TRADED FROM WEST TO EAST AND ONLY GOT TO PLAY A FEW GAMES BEFORE ALL STAR SELECTIONS!!
(If you ask me, that's not enough time to prove yourself as an All-Star.

commonse

Benchwarmer
kevin said:

Kevin, you dont like Marbury, its how I see you always would trade him. but I dont understand you.

and theres 2 things what you just can always say: "he wasnt even all star this year & he couldnt win a championship.." blah blah blah...

but even if you think a little bit.... no you wont understand sorry... :moon:

and Stephon was an all star this year people know it who knows the game. I dont even think you know after dis. but I dont care, cant everybody like him..

but lets just build around Coney Island's Finest & dont bring Guards like Kobe or Tracy..
Crawford will be a better choice wit a dominant bigman..

& kevin.. how old are you? :ignore:

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Man, if it's Marbury and Kurt Thomas for Hill and McGrady we need to do it. We take Grant Hill off their hands and get the best player in the NBA!

PG Williams
SG McGrady
SF Thomas
PF Sweetney
C Dampier

EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
wasn't deleted, just posted in a wrong topic
jsm0331 said:
I am not saying this because I am a Laker fan, but because I follow the LA news probably than most here. Kobe has already said he wants to be a Laker next year, the owner has already said he is like a son and he would chose him over Phil or Shaq. Kobe isn't going anywhere. Also, this was probably a Peter Vecsey report and he is know for his B.S. rumors.
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=5675#5675

this is the one, right?

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
that would be the one, that should teach me not to have so many windows up at the same time.

Well here was the post, I will remove it from the other topic, thanks

I am not saying this because I am a Laker fan, but because I follow the LA news probably than most here. Kobe has already said he wants to be a Laker next year, the owner has already said he is like a son and he would chose him over Phil or Shaq. Kobe isn't going anywhere. Also, this was probably a Peter Vecsey report and he is know for his B.S. rumors.

JJtheKnick

Starter
if the knicks can get kobe then get him because it ether going to be easy to get him or not
they got to get a center thats the foucs

rady

Administrator
Staff member
this should be the bottom line:

The Lakers will not entertain sign-and-trade offers for Bryant, which is the Knicks' only realistic chance of acquiring the best perimeter player in the league. In other words, the next time Bryant plays at Madison Square Garden it will be as a visiting player.
http://www.knicksonline.com/0304/getart.php?id=1086

NYK89

Rookie
The knicks should not need any of these star players. all we need are some mediocre players to help us out. Such as Okur, Crawford, and maybe Dampier.

kevin

Benchwarmer
Crawford is definitly not a mediocre player, he averaged almost 20 points, mediocre is along the lines of Okur.

AJD

Benchwarmer
kevin said:
mediocre is along the lines of Okur.
OKUR IS A VERY GOOD BALL PLAYER! :finger:

Mod edit Insults are not the best way of proving another poster is wrong