Shocker Coming in about 30-40 min!

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
Remember here I said it first, not great news for Knicks or Miami fans, but I think at this point us Knicks fans could live with this. LJ resigns with Cleveland and announces Chris Paul is coming with him. Remember you heard it from me first.

Or I could be totally wrong and look myself look like an arse =D

Bunta

Benchwarmer
Cheers for this thread! I was trying to work out the time difference so im glad i got it right! fingers crossed for the next 30 minutes, the good news is I have my lucky knicks shoes on at work today :p

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Remember here I said it first, not great news for Knicks or Miami fans, but I think at this point us Knicks fans could live with this. LJ resigns with Cleveland and announces Chris Paul is coming with him. Remember you heard it from me first.

Or I could be totally wrong and look myself look like an arse =D
I read this as well. It's just going to be tough to get CP3. There are a million reasons as to why this WONT happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
I will say this, if he does go to Miami, he better not show up when Miami plays @Cleveland or @NY, and he better not shop up at Yankees games either. Lol, he is gonna be a hated man.