LeBron to the heat....

Paul1355

All Star
Looks like Miami is a lot better....
lebron is such a cop out and just like Kelly Tripucka said, this was pre determined from a long time ago....James doesnt have the balls to take a challenge like NY and win his own legacy....i hope the Heat lose every playoffs

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah LeBron clearly has no gut if he went to Miami. That just means that he's too scared to lead a team to the championship and instead just wants to ride Wade's coattails since Wade already has a ring

iSaYughh

Starter
Give me Kevin Durant and I'll forget that prick LeBrick.

Durant already signed a big extension, but ya.

Wow. That LeBastard did this in our own backyard?

Wow.

I really wish we had Curry/Tyreke/Jennings right now. :boohoo:

A big thing that sucks is that we're in for --another-- year of waiting and hoping to get delivered the stone cold goods, a la Melo/CP3, etc. and really be a true contender.

Sucks because so many teams have beefed into big time teams.

LA
ORL
CHI
MIA
OKC
Even likes of POR could really break through real soon..

We have our work cut out for us.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I just want to see how his legacy turns out if Wade always has one more ring than he has, and if he wins all of his rings with Wade. If Kobe was saddled with "you only won with Shaq" before they won two seasons ago...this is going to be even worse on LBJ because this was his decision and no one else's. He wasn't drafted by this team 7 years ago, Wade was and Wade has the ring. If he had stayed in Cleveland or gone to the Knicks with Amar'e, or took Bosh's offer to got the the Nets or even the Bulls, it would be slightly different. But right now it looks like he's biting off of Wade's championship success and has a hand full of his coattails right now.

If the Heat go on to win 3 rings...Wade will have 4 and "The King; The Chosen One" will have 3, all coming along side Wade. If we had to ask the questions about Kobe then he same thing applies here (if it happens.)

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Give me Kevin Durant and I'll forget that prick LeBrick.

What about Carmelo next year. I would love to see Danny, Melo, and Amare out there with a Andy running the point and AR down low with Amare. I like that better plus melo's girl is in NY.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
This is the difference between guys like bron n guys like kobe and Mj.

I got a lot more respect for kobe after this. Bron will not only hurt his legacy by showing he couldn't win as the man like other great have but he will further hinder wades. Your the only wade fan I know that actually likes this. This won't be bron or wade rings but a team accomplishment. He will get the treatment kobe got when he won with shaq. Only that wasn't fair cause kobe was one of 2 superstars.

Wade at least got his ring before all of this. Could you imagine Jordan calling up barkley and ewing for help lol. Jordan was the man, so was bird magic etc. Lebron will go down as a great player but never as one of top elite. He expected to b up there behind Mj n kobe. Not anymore

CoolClyde

El BJ, Duh-Wayne and The Mighty Booshit can suck it

The Heat just became the most hated team in the NBA. The Miami Hate!
Every team is gonna want to beat them and beat them up! I'm glad we got some big defensive guys to clog the paint and kick the living sh*t out of those Olymprick basturds! Looking forward to the south bitch 3 getting hurt with season-ending injuries. i kid, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but man, I'm upset. However, not as upset if it woulda been Chicago.

Cleveland just put out the most hateful, vengeance-driven, sorest-loser press release I've ever seen. Feel more sorry for those Ohio f*ckers.

Sorry we lost David Lee, but the 3 guys we got back are gonna kick some butt!
Donnie ain't done yet, we still got a PG to go!!

for the record, I blame frumpy James Dolan and Wheelchair Donnie for not making James a Knick. time to move on and get better!! GO KNICKS!!
:gony: