-Gifted offensive player
-Handles the ball exceptionally well for 6'10"
-Runs well
-Rebounds well
-Confident
-Quick hands for a big
-Left hander
-Has a COMPLETE game
-Can elevate and block or change shots with the best of them.

-Skinnier than Ally MacBeal
-Attitude issues
-Doesn't pass much - has tunnel vision once down low.
-210lbs
-Alien head:lol:

yStffY6dbk4c.jpg
Lamar Odom: "It's like looking in the mirror a little. He's 6'11." He's left-handed, and he can put the ball on the floor. He's two times as athletic as I was at that age. If he stays focused, the sky is the limit for him.

Is this kid just a weiner version of Stat? If things work out and he beefs up, we'll have 2 athletic front court players on their preferred sides.

Hope for the best!

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Crazy this is a much better video showing Randolph's ability than that other thread. That close out block on a Ben Gordon 3 was very impressive, Gordon wasn't even his man and Randolph came from about 20 ft away to block his shot.

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
He has alot of potential and is a good player. Its just a question of if he is able to realize it. I think he could be good in this system. The Knicks really did get a nice haul for David Lee. And I could understand why Warriors fans may be upset with it. But, to get a great player, you have to trade some good players. Yes, Lee is a great player, and was a tremendously important piece to the Knicks over the past few years.

DubsinNY

Rookie
He bulked up to 225 a few months ago, maybe 230 now. Also I think he's 6"11 now. Keep in mind those stats are with Nelson and AR had inconsistent minutes. Some games he played 20-30 minutes. The next game maybe 5. His potential is vastly increased once he left Nelson. He just needs a good teacher/coach now.

tiger0330

Legend
He bulked up to 225 a few months ago, maybe 230 now. Also I think he's 6"11 now. Keep in mind those stats are with Nelson and AR had inconsistent minutes. Some games he played 20-30 minutes. The next game maybe 5. His potential is vastly increased once he left Nelson. He just needs a good teacher/coach now
Coaching young players is not exactly the Knicks strong suit. Jordan Hill bad mouthed the Knicks saying he didn't learn anything playing for the Knicks when he went to Houston, might have been sour grapes but it's a fact D'Antoni can be a hard case like Nellie in not playing you for whatever reason.

Paul1355

All Star
His weakness is an "alien head"

So we can assume that his ONLY real weakness is a consistent jumper.

The main thing I like about his positives: CONFIDENCE

In Basketball it is all about confidence, if you have that consistently and show it then you can be as good as anyone.

KingCharles34

All Star
I cant think of a player that i have ever seen that is 6'11, can jump and run like + ball handle like him, and has as long of arms as he has. Wow, thats all i can say...I knew he was good, but the more i research him (pause) the more shocked I am. GS lost for trading him