Lets look at the BRIGHT SIDE!!!!!!

miked1958

Rotation player
Cleveland Cavs.... Lost STAR player LBJ

Utah Jazz............Lost Star player Carlos Boozer

Toronto Raptors....Lost Star Player Chris Bosh

Phoenix Suns........Lost Star Player Amare S.

We could be these teams tonight. how do they feel....

Now I realize We really didnt have any Star players to lose.
We didnt win the LBJ sweepstakes either.

But.........

New York Knicks.....Gain Star Player Amare S.

Now... Lets get some other good players in here and make something happen. All is not lost people. We will have more Cap space next year to keep building this Team back to respectiblity and eventually back to the Top of the Heap. It will feel that much better to do it without LBJ...

bfab99

Benchwarmer
Cleveland Cavs.... Lost STAR player LBJ

Utah Jazz............Lost Star player Carlos Boozer

Toronto Raptors....Lost Star Player Chris Bosh

Phoenix Suns........Lost Star Player Amare S.

We could be these teams tonight. how do they feel....

Now I realize We really didnt have any Star players to lose.
We didnt win the LBJ sweepstakes either.

But.........

New York Knicks.....Gain Star Player Amare S.

Now... Lets get some other good players in here and make something happen. All is not lost people. We will have more Cap space next year to keep building this Team back to respectiblity and eventually back to the Top of the Heap. It will feel that much better to do it without LBJ...

you know what the brightest side is?? Nets only got Travis Outlaw! LMFAO! Hahahahahaha :teeth:

BrianCNYC

Rookie
nets...

Gotta give "Nyets" owner Peckeroff some due though...he saw this Bosh/Wade/Lebron to Miami thing comin.

JujuXG

Benchwarmer
We got a good chance to make the player off this year :)
Also we still got more cap room to sign more players.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Naw my favorite part is that Nets coming up short is how aggressive they have been towards us!

Putting up posters in our city, their new owner talking about Knicks fans coveting to Nets fans. How they are taking over The City, but at the end of the day they are and always will be "The Clippers" of NY!

But another silver lining.....no one is jumping on our Bandwagon next year! Let Mia. have their new converts, the people cheering for us next year will be True Knicks fans! And I like it that way!

:gony:

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Heck, I expect boos for the popcorn guy. How come that don't happen?

Cheer? I expect boos when STAT hobbles off the floor.

miked1958

Rotation player
Speaking of hobbling off the floor

That can happen just as easy to LBJ, Wade or bosh. Especially now that every team will give 150percent effort start to finish to beat these idiots. So, we all know the track record of wade and lbj with injuries. they are tough and usually try to play through them. Lets see what happens when teams have goons to knock them around and take fouls.

Overall though i am happy I wont wake up a fan in Utah, Cleveland, Suns country, Toronto this morning. Not only didnt they not land top fa but they lost a star. Also when you consider all the other teams that didnt land anyone and just stayed status quo, i think we as knick fans should be bery happy with landing Amare at the end of the day

So now what. . who else do we bring in or do we keep the cap space and shoot for paul or melo 2011. or do we spend it now say on an iverson, gilbert A., or whoever

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
Talkin' about the Nets: wasn't Prokorov one of those russian spies who get transfered bacj to Russia? I heard on the radio, some of them lived in the suburbs of NY....must be Jersey :eek:)))))))))))

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
FORGET LEBRON JAMES. LEBRON IS A JOKE. The knicks will be fine we got a good ass player lasat night and some complimentary players. AMARE STOUDEMIRE is top 5 pickup. And now I'm hearing top free agents wants to play here. The knicks have already moved on. FORGET ABOUT LEBRON JAMES.

Naw my favorite part is that Nets coming up short is how aggressive they have been towards us!

Putting up posters in our city, their new owner talking about Knicks fans coveting to Nets fans. How they are taking over The City, but at the end of the day they are and always will be "The Clippers" of NY!

But another silver lining.....no one is jumping on our Bandwagon next year! Let Mia. have their new converts, the people cheering for us next year will be True Knicks fans! And I like it that way!

:gony:

I didn't really think of that. Great point.

Sage

Rotation player
My fave part out of reading these post is definitely the comments about how poorly NJ did in the free agent market.

My thoughts on the good points of this team are scattered around the forum, but one I didn't mention and it might be the most important (for me), is that the days of the Knicks "Rent-a-team" is over. There's a heap of young talent on the team that will grow and develop. I think right now the Knicks are a borderline playoff team that will only get better, regardless of whether we end up nabbing a Carmelo Anthony calibre player.

Last edited: