Mike Miller goes to Miami.....

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
How the hell did they pull off giving the man 30 mil over a number of seasons. Well at least he isn't coming here. Thank the heavens.
http://www.ksfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=12778542

It was also on ESPN. So it may be or not, but for now it seems legit.

Im pretty lost so can someone clarify how Mike gets all that after they have to sign players at the min.. It was on ESPN so I feel it is legit.

They traded Beasley to Minnesota (of course, leave it to Kahn) so they must have the space for it. LeBron, Wade, and Bosh combine for $49.8, then I don't know what Chalmers is making off the top of my head but I can't imagine it's over 3 million. So that leaves like $6-7 million for Miller this season, I guess.

Supermansdaddy

Benchwarmer
They traded Beasley to Minnesota (of course, leave it to Kahn) so they must have the space for it. LeBron, Wade, and Bosh combine for $49.8, then I don't know what Chalmers is making off the top of my head but I can't imagine it's over 3 million. So that leaves like $6-7 million for Miller this season, I guess.

Chalmers is making like $800K

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
We would've overpaid for him.

This way we save cap space. Either we save cap space or we can sign a PG like Luke Ridnour and still have room for 1 max and a large contract next year pending the CBA

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
Miller for 20 millions, 4 yrs would have been a nice deal, but this deal can't be a good move for Miami...but neither was trading the 2nd pick of the 2008 draft for a future second rounder...

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I only barely wanted Miller at a knock down price and because he and LeBron will work well being friends and complimenting each other's game.

Thank god we didn't chase him in panic is all I'm saying! Short term I think it's a good move from Cleveland but how much does that leave them for a bench and a good C?