To LBJ: No problem,we needed a LEADER anyway

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
Think about this.

Yes, LBJ is an incredible talent, can't take that away.

But, we need a take charge leader. Someone to take the NY challange.

I'm from the old days and still a Knick fan, NY fan. Remember these?

1. Walt CLYDE when asked his favoriye place to play. "Boston, i love to shut those people up".

2. Starks about MSG / Knicks - "This is our house, be careful when you come to OUR HOUSE".

3. How about Reggie. Said to put him under the lights, pressure situation, give me your best pitcher / fastball, etc. And he delivered.

So, did LBJ say something like, "Lets go!, we can take these guys, if you have to climb on my back, but we're taking this!" I think not.

Let's now get hungry guys who want it bad, bring back NY Attitude to MSG.

mafra

Legend
Like the POST wrote this morning - He should take that Yank cap off. He has NOTHING in him that Arod has. He wouldn't be able to endure the media scrutiny, the tabloids, like Arod was willing to endure. He wasn't confident enough to take on the NY challenge, so he hides under a palm tree in MIA.

AND HE DID GO SOUTH FOR SELFISH REASONS. He doesn't want to be on a team which wins.... He wants to further his brand, and that means taking the next step.... He wants a title (and more) so his legacy isn't tarnished.

So I don't want to hear about taking less money (not so b/c of tax situation) and all that. NO "I" in team but there is a "me."

He would have crumbled. Press would have discovered his mom smoking something with Delonte West, or they would have questioned his personal life.... He couldn't deal... didn't want to deal.

He KNEW he could have played with STAT and MELO, probably better off in the long run, and had that be HIS team, in Manhattan. He wasn't up for the challenge.

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
Well, as he started talking about himself yesterday in the third person, there clearly is no "I" in team for him anymore :eek:)

Blame the Knicks for once again getting your hopes up, not some kid making the best decision for himself. The Knicks were stupid for dumping their talent as soon as they started to gel. What smart management will show their poker hand 2 years in advance? You guys are taking out your frustrations on the wrong people.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
LeBitch is a coward who's scared to take the reins of a championship team.

He's a punk who I think would've ultimately choked in NY

mafra

Legend
LeBitch is a coward who's scared to take the reins of a championship team.

He's a punk who I think would've ultimately choked in NY

When he said his mom had an unexpected reax to his choice, I kept thinking that meant she cough out loud, smoke poured out and Delonte West said "my turn" in the background... Mom goes, "What did you say son?"

Think about this.

Yes, LBJ is an incredible talent, can't take that away.

But, we need a take charge leader. Someone to take the NY challange.

I'm from the old days and still a Knick fan, NY fan. Remember these?

1. Walt CLYDE when asked his favoriye place to play. "Boston, i love to shut those people up".

2. Starks about MSG / Knicks - "This is our house, be careful when you come to OUR HOUSE".

3. How about Reggie. Said to put him under the lights, pressure situation, give me your best pitcher / fastball, etc. And he delivered.

So, did LBJ say something like, "Lets go!, we can take these guys, if you have to climb on my back, but we're taking this!" I think not.

Let's now get hungry guys who want it bad, bring back NY Attitude to MSG.

your point is good lebron isnt a general more like one kid sitting ontop of the other with a general coat HAHAHA