Throwing penny into the Draft

NYK89

Rookie
Why are u givin away Penny? I know he has a large contract, but he has odne good for the knicks. He produced when Houston wasnt able to. Who wants Trybanski.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they are banking on his contract being a turnoff to the Bobcats.

torres

Rookie
Geez, don't be offended if Penny was left.

He's overpaid.

Think about it, he likely won't get traded.

If Penny would have been protected, they would have had to not protect Frank Williams or Mike Sweetney which highly likely, they would have been picked up.

Put some common sense into it.

NYK89

Rookie
Excuse me this is about penny so u houston fans pleeze leave rite now. We dont want him and his messed up knees ok.

dobo

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
NYK89 said:
Excuse me this is about penny so u houston fans pleeze leave rite now. We dont want him and his messed up knees ok.

ur saying this like penny is more important than houston :lol:

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
nycefnl said:
If the Bobcats take Allan and Penny, knick fans should consider themselves blessed!
Are you serious?!?! I can see Penny go but the Bobcats can't afford Houston and I'd rather trade H20 then let him go in the draft... :shrug:

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i can understand that they have huge contracts, but essentially its good players who help win games and the knicks need h2o and penny to help them win, they def shouldnt leave without the knicks getting some type of compensation

JJtheKnick

Starter
its not a good idea they should build around players like that not build on top of them they are the foudation of the knick

WiL8000

Rotation player
Both Penny and Houston's contracts suck. The Bobcats won't take them, they're looking for younger players than those two fossils.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
I can't invision a practical trade involving Houston except for Webber. Yet, that would occur only if the trade involved one of our big men. Penny is too hesitant on offense and his knees make him volnerable on defense. He lacks confidence out there. I think he is an effective and multi-skilled reservist but I'm trying to think what Isiah is thinking $$$.