breaking own lebron james

The whole point is not him trying to win a chip but that he had the most potential in nba history and how he is to good to be second fiddle.I hope he does well in miami but the simple fact is that this is KING JAMES not brandon roy,joe johnson,monta ellis or more importantly scottie pippen.This guy is arguably the best player in the league,you are the role model to kids and adults,the face of the league,the guy who may pass jordan as #1.that is why we are upset because of the potential and the title and the fact that he dissed every team with max player moneyon national tv and by knowing he was joining the heat atleast a few months ago.Imagine if kobe joined the celtics,okay they win alot of titles but his legacy wouldnt be looked at the same.but if you win with YOUR team then you are a legend.At most he is a hall of famer that was extremely talented but as far as legends go he cant its impossible.

Me, Kiyaman, MSGKnickz33, OGKnicksfan and a few others were some of the only people on this forum who did not want Lebron James.

Why didn't I want Lebron James?
Here's 10 reasons:
1. Lebuhon is arguably the most overrated player in NBA history. He's up there with Scottie Pippen, a young Penny Hardaway, and Vince Carter as one of the most overrated players.
2. Lebron James is an a$$hole. When asked about what he thought about Marbury's new 15 dollar shoes that were made for low-income families, he said "I would never wear something like that." In 2010, instead of telling the Cavs he wanted to leave Cleveland, he goes on all of these interviews and announces his decision in a one hour special. Talk about an attention seeker.
3. Lebron James is a choke artist. If you need proof, just look at the 2007 NBA Finals. It's not that he didn't win the championship, it's that he played so poorly. He averaged 25 points on 35% shooting, 25% 3 pt, 7 assists, and 6 turnovers.
4. Lebron does not=championship. I honestly don't get why so many Knick fans thought that. You have to be pretty naive to think he could get a championship in New York, but not get one in Cleveland in 7 years of trying.
5. Kobe Bryant, Dwayne Wade >>>> Lebron James.
Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant = Lebron James. The only reason people think otherwise is because Lebron throws chalk in the air and has a lot of commercials.
6. Lebron James is overrated.
7. Did I say Lebron James is overrated?
8. Lebron James is overrated.
9. Lebron James only beats crappy playoff teams, but he always loses to the elite playoff teams, like the Spurs, Celtics, Magic, Pistons, etc.
10. Lebron James is overrated.

People who say Lebron took the easy way out must believe all of the Lebuhon hype. The only way James could win a championship is if he has a guy like Dwyane Wade to make up for his lack of clutch.

i agree 100% except maybe that he is overrated but just a bit.i feel he is hyped for his sportscenter highlights but lets look at the stats this guy rips it up but you made a clear point how he nvr seems to do well against the best teams come playoff time and thats a valid point this guy almost disappears against the top notch.he is clutch but far far from championship level and his jumpshot is what it should be at in his 3rd year.maybe it is meant for no one to pass jordan maybe its fate but bottom line i wanted lebron but after recaping it seems i am more excited about our future than what could have happened this july

The one thing Lebron will miss is the respect and adoration that fans across the country had for him even in the opposing forums. Just think about how Kobe gets cheered by a contingent of opposing teams' fans pretty much wherever he plays.

I was at the game in 2009 at MSG during which Kobe scored 61 points and you would have thought that he was winning a game for the Knicks (chants of MVP from Knicks fans and such).

I don't think Lebron will ever enjoy Kobe's popularity no matter how many titles he wins with Curly and Moe. When it sinks in with him, he will realize he made the biggest mistake of his career.

KingCharles34

All Star
Me, Kiyaman, MSGKnickz33, OGKnicksfan and a few others were some of the only people on this forum who did not want Lebron James.
We knew he was a coward and a p*ssy from the beginnin....smh @ the realicon changin his avi
icon13.gif

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I think Adrian Wojnarajsldfkjoiski (the Yahoo analyst) said it best.

LeBron wants the attention.

But he doesn't want the pressure.

He wouldn't have been able to handle New York.