Watch closely as a star is born in NYC

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
man im hyped about this guy after watching the video. he could handle the ball on the perimeter and he was throwing back shots like crazy had like 3 at some point in the 3rd. thats nasty all he needs is burn and coaching and he'll be a star no doubt. he'll definitely get his burn here in NY and he should/will excel who else cant wait for late-october?:gony:

Danilo

Benchwarmer
Anthony Randolph has a lot of potential, but I wonder if D'Antoni will give him a chance. D'Antoni is known for burying his young talent on the bench.

I liked d'antoni's quote about jordan hill he said someting like " i play rookies, i just dont play bad rookies". Randolph isnt a rookie but hes younger than hill, I think hell play if he makes a good 1st impression. I love his potential. I think if him him, gallo, and one of our 3 sgs hit close to their ceiling we are actually contenders pretty soon.

Paul1355

All Star
when chris bosh was 20

1.4 blk

in 33.5 minutes

Randolph at 20

1.6 blks

22.7 minutes of play

hmmmm

im riding this guy big time to be a legit star in this league
me too i ave high hopes for him and being 6'11 with his ahtleticism and speed and ball handling is realy amazing. He is like lamar Odom but faster and more athletic, Randolph needs a jump shot to really be something special but he is only 20.

I can honestly see Randolph starting as our Center. Having Felton, Amare and Randolph on the floor gives our team a unique fast paced, VERY athletic system that can play defense.

I think we are going to be a tough team to beat.

Our young core is now among the best in the league.
Douglas, Gallo, Walker, Randolph are all under 24 and can be sixth men.

glad this post worked out and spurred some positivity.

not one word about the queen and his jesters in this thread

well done man

and the fact me and Metro finally agreed upon something knicks related spells only great things on the horizen my friends haha

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I've seen that video before, and others to. The ball handling skills really really impress me. He and Bosh are not comparable on that level. Bosh simply cannot to what Anthony Randolph does with the ball on his hand. Randolph has superior vertical leap and defensive abilities. Randolph legit has HOF potential. Just look at the videos. Look at all the stuff that he can do in spurts. If D'ant can get some consistency we got ourselves a good player, if he can a lot of consistency we got ourselves a GREAT player.

KingCharles34

All Star
As a basketball addict im a fiend for great higlights and these Anthony Randolph highlights serve as a high quality fix...this aint like regular coke, its more like fishscale

:afro:

With Randolph, Amare, Chandler and Bill Sky Walker someones gonna get posterized every night

nymaddog

Rookie
I've seen that video before, and others to. The ball handling skills really really impress me. He and Bosh are not comparable on that level. Bosh simply cannot to what Anthony Randolph does with the ball on his hand. Randolph has superior vertical leap and defensive abilities. Randolph legit has HOF potential. Just look at the videos. Look at all the stuff that he can do in spurts. If D'ant can get some consistency we got ourselves a good player, if he can a lot of consistency we got ourselves a GREAT player.
I think the best part of the Randolph acquisition is that he has somebody in place like a Stoudemire to show him the ropes. Don't underestimate what a good mentor like STAT could do in terms of helping this kid reach his potential. Couple that with an offensive system seemingly tailor-made for "Big Smooth" and I really see this kid taking off. Kudos to Donnie for pulling off such a great move. I truly think we're going to be looking back in a few years and being grateful we didn't wind up with Lefraud, because Randolph is going to have a KG-like impact on this franchise.

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
With the understanding these highlights are just that (highlights) I am impressed with the potential of this young Knick. But we need the brass to get someone to really mentor this kid and keep him on the straight and narrow. Can we get Patrick out of Orlando?

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Sky is the limit for this kid. The only thing stopping him is himself. I really hope he matured. A lot of bad reports about his attitude and not listening to the coach is worrying me. But it could have been due to not getting a legit shot on the Warriors. At least that's what I'm hoping. The talent is there no doubt. Just hope D'Antoni gives him a legit shot.

smokes

Huge Member
He is the main focal point of this trade. Sure Azubuike and Turiaf are nice additions but they are not the centerpiece.

I doubt we would s&t a player of David Lee's quality just too let our return guy dwindle. I expect him to see 30mpg right off the bat.

Amare and Turiaf will teach him about hard work and he'll continue to improve. I just hope he'll add a bit to his frame, 220 is pretty skinny for a 5. Add 20 pounds and he'll be legit inside against players like Howard, Bynum etc. Only problem is will it effect his explosiveness?

petescud

Starter
I've never seen any of Golden States Games...This kid looks like a future Beast. I love his energy level too...Looks like he doesn't mope around...I think we did we did well in this trade after all...Got a little of everything in this trade

portega1968

El Cacique
watching him get manhandled by Boozer in the early second minute of the vid is also very telling.. needs to put on at least 20 pounds of muscle or he's gonna be losing a lot of games with injuries getting all banged up down low.. but definitely expecting very good things from the kid

iJoe

Rotation player
What I'm hearing about Randolph is he has sky high talent, but very low basketball IQ. Really doesn't help playing in a completely unstructured, no discipline Warriors team.

Hes known for getting the rebound, driving up the court himself and chucking a contested jumper.

If he can slow himself down and play smart, he definitely has more potential than Bosh.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
need to see more of this guy

Saw the highlight reel. He has clear potential. To me there was something missing though. He seems like a total freelancer. I agree with the above about his questionable b-ball IQ. I would be suprised if he starts. More than likely it will be Turiaf who is our starting center.