Imagine the satisfaction of beat the Heat

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Now I could be just be speaking for myself Because everbodys got there own story and the team that hate the most. But mine has always been the Heat cause of Tim Hardaway Alonzo Mourning and the rest of that sorry ass team back in the day late 90's

But I'm thinking the ultimate satisfaction of beating these dudes would be the greatest. I just watched that show they had down in Miami. 10 thou showin up. Lebron sayin they could get Pat Riley back from his Kentucky days and beat people and everbody and Riley laughing in the crowd and everybodys havin a good time. All three of them on stage talkin big shttt.

Now I'm not sweatin this like that. Maybe a little, but it won't set in for real untill we play them, or I see them play. Then I think I'm gonna really hate them.

So I'm thinking the ultimate satisfaction I'm gonna get is when I'm curled up on my couch on a cold NY night and watch the Knicks go down there and beat them and handle there business at home, in the garden.

It's gonna be tuff as hell though. Gonna guard Lebron, D Wade and I'll follow you where ever you go boss, C Bosh. It's early, I'm just sayin my honest opinion. Any thoughts on How we handle Them defensively Or Just the Knicks Heat rivalry Bein back. Post emm

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Beat the Heat baby. All this "they killed the NBA" rubbish is exactly that, rubbish.

They actually have given new life to it, given us all a common enemy to root against, they're the new Yankees, you either love em or you hate em.

I'll always have props for Wade because he's the kind of player it's hard to dislike given how hard he works for his team but I've got a feeling while my respect for the guy may stay, the dislike of him because of this three headed monster will take over.

Whatever the case the rivalry is back, it never really left but it was hardly as intense as in the 90's. It should be now though.

Let's go Knicks!

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
It's never been this intense since Tim Hardaway was drainin 3s from half court every other min and Alonzo and the rest of those pricks where bangin heads with us. That was really entertaining. It's gonna be the same for me and I believe It has potential to be better, if we have a team thats tuff to start with.

nykway24

Rookie
I CAN'T WAITTT FORR THISSSS SEASONNN TO STARTTT!. The NBA is relevant again. All the fake ass front running fans(like lebron) are gonna be off the heats jock strap. I love the fact that lebron is hated in like 8 cities right now. I love all the GMs are taking sibilimal shots at the heat. Every team in the league is gunning to beat Miami up. This is the time for our Knicks to show some grit, we have an awesome young team right now with a whole lot of potential. i cant wait to get this show on the road

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Ya i'm waitin for this summer league thing to start. Guess it's gonna be this upcoming week they play.I got the pass, seen Turner and Favors do there thing. I wanna see whats gonna happen. D'antoni has been there for a while.

Paul1355

All Star
Now I could be just be speaking for myself Because everbodys got there own story and the team that hate the most. But mine has always been the Heat cause of Tim Hardaway Alonzo Mourning and the rest of that sorry ass team back in the day late 90's

But I'm thinking the ultimate satisfaction of beating these dudes would be the greatest. I just watched that show they had down in Miami. 10 thou showin up. Lebron sayin they could get Pat Riley back from his Kentucky days and beat people and everbody and Riley laughing in the crowd and everybodys havin a good time. All three of them on stage talkin big shttt.

Now I'm not sweatin this like that. Maybe a little, but it won't set in for real untill we play them, or I see them play. Then I think I'm gonna really hate them.

So I'm thinking the ultimate satisfaction I'm gonna get is when I'm curled up on my couch on a cold NY night and watch the Knicks go down there and beat them and handle there business at home, in the garden.

It's gonna be tuff as hell though. Gonna guard Lebron, D Wade and I'll follow you where ever you go boss, C Bosh. It's early, I'm just sayin my honest opinion. Any thoughts on How we handle Them defensively Or Just the Knicks Heat rivalry Bein back. Post emm
I will root for the Celtics if they face the Heat in the playoffs...thats how much I want the Heat to lose....public enemy #1