Can James Dolan get fired?

Paul1355

All Star
Honestly I was wondering if this fool can be fired?

I have been hearing reports from Brandon Tierney, Chris Broussard, and Frank Isola that Donnie Walsh would consider him as the next GM!?!?!?!?!?

And obviously James Dolan would back that up. And this has to be James Dolan talking

Did James Dolan watch the Knick games for the past ten years????

Has he seen the fans chanting to fire Isiah and every coach he hired year after year. I feel like I want to kill Dolan to save the Knicks!!

Can the league step in to stop this atrocity?

Please someone help me right now I might just have to take a knife and end it right now.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i saw this link this morning and i almost got a heart attack. We better not bring this guy back into the fold keep his role with the team as it is......outta the front office. We've cleansed ourselves of that era and moving on to one where were serious contenders Donnie keep it that way if you dont wanna do the job no more give it to Pitchard not this faggot

iSaYughh

Starter
I remember right before Walsh came in, Bill Simmons wrote a lengthy NYK article and actually detailed in semi-seriousness how Dolan could actually be ousted.

It won't ever happen though. We'll never be --quite-- disastrous enough, and he'll throw just enough money around, that he's here for good.

Biggest possible win -- LeBastard included -- of this offseason woulda been Russian Mutant Mark Cuban successfully buying Dolan out, though..

Kiyaman

Legend
I recall several times in the past where James Dolan admitted he knew little about the sports of Basketball & Hockey.
This was why Dolan has always hired top names in the industry to run the Knicks organization/Rangers organization.

The Steinbrener family does not own 30% of all the big corporate
business that James Dolan owns.
As for the Knicks organization James Dolan gave 98% of all the
decision-making over to a 20 year experience Donnie Walsh,
whom claim he would have a winning Knick team with top name players
in the summer of 2010. uh oh!
James Dolan did not interfere with Donnie Walsh method of doing things,
the past two seasons, Dolan accepted Walsh decision to DNP a healthy Marbury for an entire season at the cost of $22M, he accepted paying Mobley $19M without playing one Knick game.
He also accepted the 1-11 start in 2009-10 regular season (worst start in the franchise history).
Although, Dolan did pay a visit to Walsh/coaches/and players when the Knicks record were 3-13. Funny thing happen after Dolan's visit, the Knicks went on a 4 game win streak. And held the next 11 teams under 100 points.
Strange coincidence.

What we do know about James Dolan, he is a owner that will spend big bucks $$$ on all his corporate business. Who Dolan leaves incharge of his individual bussiness like the Knicks has been FUKK ups.

Paul1355

All Star
I recall several times in the past where James Dolan admitted he knew little about the sports of Basketball & Hockey.
This was why Dolan has always hired top names in the industry to run the Knicks organization/Rangers organization.

The Steinbrener family does not own 30% of all the big corporate
business that James Dolan owns.
As for the Knicks organization James Dolan gave 98% of all the
decision-making over to a 20 year experience Donnie Walsh,
whom claim he would have a winning Knick team with top name players
in the summer of 2010. uh oh!
James Dolan did not interfere with Donnie Walsh method of doing things,
the past two seasons, Dolan accepted Walsh decision to DNP a healthy Marbury for an entire season at the cost of $22M, he accepted paying Mobley $19M without playing one Knick game.
He also accepted the 1-11 start in 2009-10 regular season (worst start in the franchise history).
Although, Dolan did pay a visit to Walsh/coaches/and players when the Knicks record were 3-13. Funny thing happen after Dolan's visit, the Knicks went on a 4 game win streak. And held the next 11 teams under 100 points.
Strange coincidence.

What we do know about James Dolan, he is a owner that will spend big bucks $$$ on all his corporate business. Who Dolan leaves incharge of his individual bussiness like the Knicks has been FUKK ups.
Dolan hired Walsh because he gave everything to isiah who ruined our team for years...Donnie has done well to this point and if we can get Melo with paul in 2012 then Donnie is a genius.

Dolan has to go if isiah is even involved with our team after his contract expires.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
apparently Walsh said were not looking to hire a GM at the moment but at the same time if we were no one would be out of the question theres a lot of people we'd consider. read it in the NYpost

i took it as Walsh pretty much saying he's not looking to hire Isiah and the reports stating otherwise are false, but at the same time he's giving Isiah a ray of sunlight that there might be a chance although highly unlikely