Marv Albert leaving MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJtheKnick

Starter
i know i want him back but why would MSG pay so much just for an announcer i know hes good and all but msg will wate money. also the mets might leave MSG soo they will need as much money as they can get

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
i know i want him back but why would MSG pay so much just for an announcer i know hes good and all but msg will wate money. also the mets might leave MSG soo they will need as much money as they can get
Where did you hear about the Mets leaving MSG? And MSG will pay enough for Marv.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
the mets want to get there on station like the yankees and might leave MSG. if i was MSG i would pay for marv
In your last post you said MSG would be wasting money if they paid for Marv. :shrug:

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
they would because they need money becuase the mets might leave. that does not mean i hate him
But before you said they would be wasting money if they paid for him and where did you hear about the Mets?? Also if the Mets leave that will give MSG more money.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
how the hell am i wrong your so dumb. tMSG wants marv but hes to much moeny. :flippa:
What the hell?!?! DUH!!! Marv left becuase of money but MSG will pay up.
Also I'm not gonna retaliate to you giving me the finger. That's just stupid. I'm sure a lot of people disagree with you and they don't deserve any of that crap from you.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
your soo dumb lol. listen if they were paying him the moneya t first why would he have left
THEY DIDN'T!! MSG TRIED TO HAGGLE THE PRICE DOWN SO THEY WOULDN'T PAY AS MUCH!!! Marv said no and left to show MSG that he deserves more. No other place will give him more besides MSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.