The Story Of Amario Studemar

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRIM REAPER

Rookie
In 1498 a boy was born:baby:in france,his name was AMARIO STUDEMAR,legend says he controls the strength of 1000 men:jump::jump:.And most importantly can put balls in hoops:hoops:.When he was just a little boy,the devil kidnapped him:statanfork: and forced him to kill innocent people:machinegun:.He was the devils slave and always being abused:kinky:.They raided towns and spread grief among the people of earth:crybaby:.so one day AMARIO had enough and turned against his master:machinegun: and devoured the devil:statanfork:.AMARIO thought the probalem was fixed but was he wrong....so amario is running threw hell looking to escape and is being chased by guards:eek:uttahere:.so now amario is at the gates of hell and an angel visits him:angel:.the angel says in order for you to pass you must jump and in order to do so drink this potion:drink:.so amario jumps:fire: and hops over the gate and now he is free!!!!:fury: but the devil is inside of him and possesses amario and he turns to a beast.the magicians and frontguards try to stop him :magi:but its no use.AMARIO must fight for control over the devil :statanfork: but he cannot.so the angel:angel: calls upon god:afro: and god traps amario in a nba court FOREVER!!! so now when amario plays the game of basketball........HE UNLEASHES THE BEAST!!!!!

Last edited:

moneyg

Starter
my man... who r u????

whats with this midevil sh!t....im sure they got beta sites for folks like u...

go watch a harry potter movie or sumthin

make sense...

CLOWNS

moneyg

Starter
hey PAL just cause your thread is whack dont jack ma juice yo

go play a video game ...aight...weirdo...ur thread is makin me dizzy...

jack my juice...whats that????

oh and by the way... neva do i put up a wack thread my man... go do ur research....check my resume..

CLOWNS

moneyg

Starter
i dont mind the story..aight... just all the pinball images...ruins it..

i let it go.. but if i see crap like this again.. i will expose u.. no hard feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.