Sheed is still a possibility

rick700

Rookie
KNICKS STILL ALIVE IN 'SHEED CHASE

Even while basking in the glow of an NBA championship, even as he became prince of Motown, the final piece to Detroit's championship puzzle, Rasheed Wallace maintained that his wife and kids will make the final decision on whether he will re-sign with the Pistons as a free agent.
So the Knicks still are in the game, although ever so slightly. As the celebration carried on inside the Pistons' locker room Tuesday night, Bill Strickland, Wallace's agent, was asked by The Post if Wallace still will consider the Knicks come July 1, The agent said, "Perhaps, given how hard he tried to get there before he got here."

http://www.knicksonline.com/0304/getart.php?id=1096

JJtheKnick

Starter
there is no chance he just won the tittle y would he want to leave hes staying theres no point in trying we got a better shot at kobe.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I'd think we'd have a better shot at a player like Crawford or Jamison over Kobe... The Lakers are willing to part ways with Shaq to keep him around, thats gotta say something. Shaq, I think will ultimately head to Orlando again, he is too expensive for the Knicks to consider. If Wallace still wants to be in NY, I would embrace that decision as well, but I think he will remain a Piston.

AJD

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
we have a good shot at crawford sheed wont leave he wants to win more tittles and the psitons are good rite now
USE PERIODS! G-d, do you realize how annoying it is to decipher what youre saying? :wallbash:

JJtheKnick

Starter
no one has said anything but here

we have a good shot at crawford. sheed wont leave he wants to win more tittles and the psitons are good rite now

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
now that shaq is gone there is no way that we getting kobe so isiah should not concentrate on landing with crawford

JJtheKnick

Starter
shaq might not leave because it will be very hard to trade him. in 2 years shaq makes 60 - 65 mill. and nobody can afford him. so maybe kobe will want to leave.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
27 June, 2004

THE RUMOR

Rasheed Wallace already has decided to sign with the New York Knicks if Isiah Thomas can work out a sign-and-deal trade with the Detroit Pistons - or if Wallace were willing to sign in New York for the mid-level exception.

THE REALITY

Monroe: Anyone who heard Wallace's comments not more than 45 minutes after he helped the Pistons win the NBA championship knows his options are open, and that New York is a preferred destination. It will be up to Pistons GM Joe Dumars to convince him to stay.
Link Here

this article appeared in a san antonio newspaper, to read the whole story you'll have to be registered user, so i copy/pasted what was important.
now what do you think about this? real or bogus? makes you think how come it appeared in a texan paper instead of a new york or michigan one

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Would love to see Rasheed in a Knicks uniform.
Very small chance that would take a miracle.
Tell you the truth I don't care what the Pistons or Sheed says to the papers. All I'm hoping is that his wife will tell him New York is where she wants to be.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Thats what will ultimately influence his decision, his wife. New York is a much more actractive city than Detroit, hands down.