It's too bad Marbury didn't work out

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Knicks actually are his favorite team.

I'm hoping for a player on our team one day to be a fan of the Knicks.

Don't really have much to add to this haha. Just throwing it out there.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
You are talking about a guy with:

- no rings
-caused our franchise MILLIONS
-smokes weed... A LOT
-proclaimed himself as being the best PG in the NBA when there was at least 8 better Pg's than him (5 with rings)
-posted videos of himself on you tube crying into a camera, rubbing himself with lotion and dancing to oldschool Michael Jackson records, etc etc
- sat on our bench in a suit and watching a game earning more than you and I and both our entire familes could earn in a year inside 48 minutes (x 67) (x 67 = TIMES 67, or MULTIPLIED BY 67)
- Got major excited on a NYC stret over a trade for Zach Randolph "a beast' down low, like we were going to win multiple championships, in case you missed it, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaVa6NHwUUg

- Failed, in every season, in every aspect of the word FAIL

and now you start a thread about him 2 years later after we have totally changed the face of the organisation around and put us into realistic contention of actually going somewhere postive. ***K OFF ***T, I wish I could close this thread, douchebag.

Bunta

Benchwarmer
wow i just looked at his stuff on youtube, was he making these videos before or after he was exiled from the team? Being from Aus we didnt get a lot of news about him off the court...I had no idea how badly he had lost it.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Dirk, calm down. The point wasn't about me liking Marbury. I'm just sick of hearing about free agents using New York as a means to get bigger contracts elsewhere. I wish a New York kid would sign with us. Melo might be that guy, CP3, not so much.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Dirk, calm down. The point wasn't about me liking Marbury. I'm just sick of hearing about free agents using New York as a means to get bigger contracts elsewhere. I wish a New York kid would sign with us. Melo might be that guy, CP3, not so much.

Sorry, I shouldn't have called you names. Marbury just pisses me off that's all, years of looking and listening to all his sh*t.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You are talking about a guy with:

- no rings
-caused our franchise MILLIONS
-smokes weed... A LOT
-proclaimed himself as being the best PG in the NBA when there was at least 8 better Pg's than him (5 with rings)
-posted videos of himself on you tube crying into a camera, rubbing himself with lotion and dancing to oldschool Michael Jackson records, etc etc
- sat on our bench in a suit and watching a game earning more than you and I and both our entire familes could earn in a year inside 48 minutes (x 67) (x 67 = TIMES 67, or MULTIPLIED BY 67)
- Got major excited on a NYC stret over a trade for Zach Randolph "a beast' down low, like we were going to win multiple championships, in case you missed it, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaVa6NHwUUg

- Failed, in every season, in every aspect of the word FAIL

:agreed::agreed:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Sorry, I shouldn't have called you names. Marbury just pisses me off that's all, years of looking and listening to all his sh*t.

No problem. Good thing for me I didn't have to put up with that all those years since I didn't watch basketball in a long time before a couple years ago (not because of how bad the team was, just because I wasn't into it a while).

th3realicon

Rotation player
Marbury couldn't work, couse he is cancerous. He infects everything he touches. That is why i am happy he is in China. I am hopping he will destroy the communist party from inside in.

notThisShitAgain.gif