Change of Heart regarding CP3

shaolin

Benchwarmer
If we have to pick up Okafor's contract, then F this whole thing and forget about CP3. We CANNOT, under any circumstance, lose our flexibility under the cap. The more I think of it, I think the Knicks would benefit more from adding Melo than CP3. While I agree with the assertion that the NBA is no longer a big man's league, but rather a point guard's league, I have full confidence in Felton. Melo is a game changer and a borderline top 5 player. A man who is a nightmare to defend. He can physically abuse people and is an excellent mid range shooter. He can handle the ball really well, and no one-on-one defense can stop this man from scoring.

I understand he isn't an ideal playmaker nor is a defensive stopper, but he is an over-average defensive player a good rebounder and an average passer. In other words, he does not have any apparent weaknesses. he can work well in half-court sets as well as push the ball up. He can work well with the players we have and he will also make Felton's and Amar'e's job a lot easier.

Most importantly, we do not pick up unwanted contracts that will f our changes of picking up desirable FAs in the future.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The NBA isn't a point guard's league, it's a swingman's league now.

That being said I agree with the above assertion. If we gut our team and it doesn't lead to a championship, we're left with little to improve on and are stuck with that same team forever. Amar'e + CP3, while awesome, does not yet guarantee us a title. And if we don't get a title, then we've wasted the time.

Amar'e + Melo + CP3, on the other hand, is as close to guaranteeing a title as you can come, so I say we hold out on that one. Plus imagine if either Anthony Randolph or Danilo Gallinari becomes an all-star caliber player, then we might not even need to get another superstar via FA or trade

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
If we have to pick up Okafor's contract, then F this whole thing and forget about CP3. We CANNOT, under any circumstance, lose our flexibility under the cap. The more I think of it, I think the Knicks would benefit more from adding Melo than CP3. While I agree with the assertion that the NBA is no longer a big man's league, but rather a point guard's league, I have full confidence in Felton. Melo is a game changer and a borderline top 5 player. A man who is a nightmare to defend. He can physically abuse people and is an excellent mid range shooter. He can handle the ball really well, and no one-on-one defense can stop this man from scoring.

I understand he isn't an ideal playmaker nor is a defensive stopper, but he is an over-average defensive player a good rebounder and an average passer. In other words, he does not have any apparent weaknesses. he can work well in half-court sets as well as push the ball up. He can work well with the players we have and he will also make Felton's and Amar'e's job a lot easier.

Most importantly, we do not pick up unwanted contracts that will f our changes of picking up desirable FAs in the future.

Melo is waiting on CP3 to see what his move is. If he doesn't come to the Knicks then Melo is most likely to resign. So while I agree that the Knicks shouldn't screw up their cap situation for next year, by not getting Chris Paul they might end up with no one next year either. What good is flexible cap room, if there is no one out there to get.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Melo is waiting on CP3 to see what his move is. If he doesn't come to the Knicks then Melo is most likely to resign. So while I agree that the Knicks shouldn't screw up their cap situation for next year, by not getting Chris Paul they might end up with no one next year either. What good is flexible cap room, if there is no one out there to get.

If I assume what you mean:

You're saying that Melo stays in Denver if CP3 doesn't come to NY.

That makes no sense.

The Knicks currently have enough cap room (assuming they choose to relinquish the rights to Mozgov or Weedson Chandler next season) to offer one max contract in the off-season of 2011 (Carmelo Anthony).

If they pick up Chris Paul, they no longer have that cap room to sign Carmelo.

Essentially, if the Knicks trade for Chris Paul NOW, they won't have the cap room to sign Carmelo.

In other words if we want Melo we can't have CP3 right now. Period.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer

That makes no sense.

The Knicks currently have enough cap room (assuming they choose to relinquish the rights to Mozgov or Weedson Chandler next season) to offer one max contract in the off-season of 2011 (Carmelo Anthony).

Essentially, if the Knicks trade for Chris Paul NOW, they won't have the cap room to sign Carmelo.

Let's say the Knicks do nothing. What would possibly entice Melo to come here next year. We already played that game with Lebron and look where it got us. As I mentioned before, I'm all for the trade to get CP3 IFFF... you don't have to take back okafur's contract and you still let curry's contract expire at the end of the year... If not than deal is off. But my argument is more against the people who say that it's not worth losing the talent on the team to get CP3... If all we are talking about here is losing Galo, Chandler and maybe 2 first round picks or whatever, then you do it and still have cap room for next year. CP3 isn't Marbury, he is a much better player and in my opinion is the best pg in the league.

Suss

Rookie

That makes no sense.

Thats not necessarily true. If we can manage to get Paul without taking on Okafor and hold onto Curry, we would have the cap space. Curry's 11 million comes off the cap, and the Knicks would be looking to trade Felton which is another 7 million. Those 2 guys right there make up a max contract.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
Thats not necessarily true. If we can manage to get Paul without taking on Okafor and hold onto Curry, we would have the cap space. Curry's 11 million comes off the cap, and the Knicks would be looking to trade Felton which is another 7 million. Those 2 guys right there make up a max contract.

Yes that has been exactly my point... I think most of us Knick's fans could agree that the deal is off if it screws the salary cap situation for next year, but if its essentially CP3 for Galo & Chandler, how could you not make that deal? Thats crazy!

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Yes that has been exactly my point... I think most of us Knick's fans could agree that the deal is off if it screws the salary cap situation for next year, but if its essentially CP3 for Galo & Chandler, how could you not make that deal? Thats crazy!

That would be a fine deal but the Hornets have made it known that they want cap relief, so why keep throwing out a scenario that the Hornets already shot down?

We know what they want, we know what we have that we can give them to make them happy, we know what that does to us in the future. Why does everyone keep saying "if we can get CP3 without trading Curry or getting Okafor" when the Hornets want cap relief...which they only get from us by giving us Okafor and/or taking Curry?

It's not really enough to have the facts and ignore them and still try to argue a point that doesn't really exist. And this isn't a personal attack on you or anyhting, I see a lot of people saying this. I just don't know why.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star

No, we wouldn't.

You forget that CP3's contract counts towards the cap, and his salary next year is 16.3 million dollars. Dumping Felton and Curry's contract expiring would barely negate the salary addition of CP3. If we increase our salaries for next year by adding CP3, Curry's expiring won't get us under the cap, it'll just get us closer to it since we'd be far over the cap if we trade for Paul.

Let's assume that the Knicks had lost Gallo, Azubuike, Chandler, and Douglas in a trade for CP3. So we take off Gallo, Chandler, and Douglas (Azubuike's contract already expired so it's not even factored into 2010).
The Knicks would then have the following players under contract for next season:

Amar'e: ~17.5 million it goes up each year)
Felton: 8 million
Mozgov: 3 mil
Turiaf: 4.3 mil Player Option
Randolph: 2.9 mil
Walker: 0.9 mil

Total: 44.9 million dollars

That leaves us with 36.6 million dollars. Now, we have to add on Chris Paul's 16.3 million dollar 2011-12 salary.

Leaves the Knicks with a payroll of 52.9 million dollars. In other words, not enough for a max contract. If we traded Felton, then we could get closer, but not quite closer enough unless we dumped Mozgov or Randolph (likely).

So in other words, I do suppose it's possible, but highly unlikely. Especially since I don't think the Hornets are giving CP3 to us unless we take on AT LEAST one of their bad contracts (they want to give us Okafor, but at minimum we'll have to take Posey at the very least).

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
No, we wouldn't.

You forget that CP3's contract counts towards the cap, and his salary next year is 16.3 million dollars. Dumping Felton and Curry's contract expiring would barely negate the salary addition of CP3. If we increase our salaries for next year by adding CP3, Curry's expiring won't get us under the cap, it'll just get us closer to it since we'd be far over the cap if we trade for Paul.

Let's assume that the Knicks had lost Gallo, Azubuike, Chandler, and Douglas in a trade for CP3. So we take off Gallo, Chandler, and Douglas (Azubuike's contract already expired so it's not even factored into 2010).
The Knicks would then have the following players under contract for next season:

Amar'e: ~17.5 million it goes up each year)
Felton: 8 million
Mozgov: 3 mil
Turiaf: 4.3 mil Player Option
Randolph: 2.9 mil
Walker: 0.9 mil

Total: 44.9 million dollars

That leaves us with 36.6 million dollars. Now, we have to add on Chris Paul's 16.3 million dollar 2011-12 salary.

Leaves the Knicks with a payroll of 52.9 million dollars. In other words, not enough for a max contract. If we traded Felton, then we could get closer, but not quite closer enough unless we dumped Mozgov or Randolph (likely).

So in other words, I do suppose it's possible, but highly unlikely. Especially since I don't think the Hornets are giving CP3 to us unless we take on AT LEAST one of their bad contracts (they want to give us Okafor, but at minimum we'll have to take Posey at the very least).

All of the above is why you can't give up both Gallo and AR if we were to trade for CP3 now. I really want Gallo to stay. I think he will be enough of a third option to go into battle with. We would be able to hold our own w anybody if he grows into a guy that can carry us at times and/or become an effective closer. He showed signs of this last season.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I don't want to give up EITHER Randolph or Gallo...but if we can give up ONE of them at get CP3, then I'll bite the bullet for it (so long as we don't have to pick up okafor).

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
All of the above is why you can't give up both Gallo and AR if we were to trade for CP3 now. I really want Gallo to stay. I think he will be enough of a third option to go into battle with. We would be able to hold our own w anybody if he grows into a guy that can carry us at times and/or become an effective closer. He showed signs of this last season.

KK i understand your POV, but then I ask what do I have to look forward to in the next 2, 3 seasons with the Knicks? I really dont see Melo being able to turn down all that money and I'm assuming he is resigning.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I was saying that early on too, about not taking Oke. But now I don't care about it so much. Oke's a good player and he'll help us. He's a nice piece, even at that dollar amount.

I think people don't really have a grasp on how special Paul is.. Not you SSj, others on this board. He would change the entire mindset of this team, take us to that next level w Amare. If we kept Gallo, we would be good enough to win it all.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
KK i understand your POV, but then I ask what do I have to look forward to in the next 2, 3 seasons with the Knicks? I really dont see Melo being able to turn down all that money and I'm assuming he is resigning.

He would change the entire mindset of this team, take us to that next level w Amare. If we kept Gallo, we would be good enough to win it all.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
I was saying that early on too, about not taking Oke. But now I don't care about it so much. Oke's a good player and he'll help us. He's a nice piece, even at that dollar amount.

I think people don't really have a grasp on how special Paul is.. Not you SSj, others on this board. He would change the entire mindset of this team, take us to that next level w Amare. If we kept Gallo, we would be good enough to win it all.

I agree 100 percent.. I truly believe that when healthy Paul is the best pg in the league and the combo with him and Amar'e would be so deadly... better than nash Amar'e once they form that chemistry. Everyone thinks oh but then we don't have enough money for another max contract next year... kk so maybe we don't. A team of Oke, Amar'e, Paul, and Galo/Chandler if we can keep one of them I think is good enough to win it all... Sometimes you have to take risks and I can understand Knicks fans being cautious about it based on what has happened in recent history with the cap issues, but I truly believe CP3 would not be a bust and best of all he is still very young.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
So if Gallo could end up being enough of a third option, why trade him or Randolph away for a PG when we have a serviceable one right now? What more do we need our PG to do other than run the fast break and run some pick-and-rolls? With Randolph's size, length, and athleticism teamed up with Amar'e we wouldn't really have to worry about cutters and slashers with two big body's who can get stops and alter shots around the rim. Not to mention Turiaf who gives some of the same off the bench.

So then what incentive do we have to trade away someone who could end up being a solid 3rd option or one of the most freakishly athletic bigs in the game, who happens to have some skill and can refine his offensive game, for a PG? The only upside I can see Paul having in the system would be better court vision, but with the options we'd have on the perimeter and around the paint...would that really matter? Would he have a bad choice to make on any given possession?

Other than the big name, what tangible differences would there be between our PG's game and CP3's game in this system and is the tangible difference large enough to warrant parting ways with either of the two guys I talked about?

I dunno, I honestly don't know. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have CP3 on the Knicks. But I'd also love to have Amar'e and Randolph patrolling the paint with Gallo and Felton threats from the perimeter (driving and shooting.)

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
It's Still a Big Man's League

The NBA is definitely still a big man's league. Without a good big, you don't win. Period. Let's look at the last few NBA champs: LA had Pau, BOS had Garnett, Spurs had Duncan, Heat had Shaq, the Pistons had Wallace, Spurs won a bunch with TD, LA won a bunch with Shaq.

In some cases, the big man in question was not the championship team's leader, as Shaq was the second option on the Heat and Pau is currently LA's second option. However, it is fairly clear that LA and Miami don't win titles, without their bigs. We've seen the decline of the Heat, since Shaq's decline and departure. We have seen the Lakers perform poorly, after Shaq's departure/prior to Pau's arrival.

Conversely, if we switch point guards around, teams have still won, i.e., Fisher and Ron Harper with LA. The Spurs have won with and without Tony Parker.

If we're talking about "Jordan-like" players, of course those can make you competitive. However, they need a great big to win it all, because they are not truly on the level of a Michael Jordan. Those who question this, please refer to the Ewing era, during which the media, along with Sprewell and Houston, claimed that the Knicks were better without Ewing.

Certainly, Spre and H20 were great players. However, upon Ewing's departure, despite having put up good numbers, the Knicks were incapable of winning in the playoffs.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
So if Gallo could end up being enough of a third option, why trade him or Randolph away for a PG when we have a serviceable one right now? What more do we need our PG to do other than run the fast break and run some pick-and-rolls? With Randolph's size, length, and athleticism teamed up with Amar'e we wouldn't really have to worry about cutters and slashers with two big body's who can get stops and alter shots around the rim. Not to mention Turiaf who gives some of the same off the bench.

So then what incentive do we have to trade away someone who could end up being a solid 3rd option or one of the most freakishly athletic bigs in the game, who happens to have some skill and can refine his offensive game, for a PG? The only upside I can see Paul having in the system would be better court vision, but with the options we'd have on the perimeter and around the paint...would that really matter? Would he have a bad choice to make on any given possession?

Other than the big name, what tangible differences would there be between our PG's game and CP3's game in this system and is the tangible difference large enough to warrant parting ways with either of the two guys I talked about?

I dunno, I honestly don't know. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have CP3 on the Knicks. But I'd also love to have Amar'e and Randolph patrolling the paint with Gallo and Felton threats from the perimeter (driving and shooting.)

Again, I understand your concerns, but I don't think you are giving CP3 enough credit as a player. Felton is a good player, but CP3 is on another level. The biggest argument I could see someone having is that it's really not a pg league anymore, and I can understand that, but let's take a look at the Suns for a sec. Every year they got so close to winning a championship with Nash and Stat with a similar style offense as the Knicks. CP3 is much younger and promising then Nash right now, and Stat is Stat. With CP3 and Stat we could be contenders right now and for the next few years... I don't feel the same way about Felton and CP3 combo.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Again, I understand your concerns, but I don't think you are giving CP3 enough credit as a player. Felton is a good player, but CP3 is on another level. The biggest argument I could see someone having is that it's really not a pg league anymore, and I can understand that, but let's take a look at the Suns for a sec. Every year they got so close to winning a championship with Nash and Stat with a similar style offense as the Knicks. CP3 is much younger and promising then Nash right now, and Stat is Stat. With CP3 and Stat we could be contenders right now and for the next few years... I don't feel the same way about Felton and CP3 combo.

I think you meant Felton and Amar'e. See this is the problem I'm having, because I do agree that CP3 and Amar'e would be better than Felton and Amar'e...but i'm saying...how much better and would it warrant losing a player who could give us some help in another area? Would having Randolph and Gallo spread the floor be more beneficial as opposed to not having one, or both, of those players out there? Will the defense be able to collapse into the paint some more because the 6'10'' Gallo isn't stretching the floor and making someone with some relative height stick to him? Will having Gallo (6'10'') and Randolph (almost 7 feet) on the court open up things for STAT because you're going to need length to keep AR boxed out and more length to keep a hand in Gallo's face? Will the other team play big to accomplish that? If so, what happens in the transition game with Felton, STAT, and AR who can all run the court and what about Gallo who can trail and knock down transition 3s?

Is that same dynamic there because someone from that equation is gone and we now have CP3? If so, is the addition of CP3 but the loss of that dynamic that would be hell on earth to defend, worth it?

I honestly don't know. I don't mean "I don't know" in that sarcastic way where I'm trying to say it's obviously wrong. But I seriously don't know which situation I'd rather have. I want CP3 on my team, but that dynamic that AR, STAT, Gallo, and Felton would cause, would be devastating on teams. How do you stop 3 guys 6'10'' and they all complement each other's game? One shoots, one dominates the paint, and the other is almost a lock to be more athletic than your bigs and can do a whole host of things. Meanwhile there's small PG who's about as fast as lightning running around while people are making sure STAT doesn't beast, AR is boxed out and taken care of and Gallo doesn't pop a 3, all net.

That's a sick situation to give up for one player, albeit one beastly as hell player, but still one player which might shrink the defense a little because Amar'e and CP3's game would primarily be around the paint and you'd be missing either that athletic freak that's taller than guards and wingmen, but can move better than most bigs, or you'd be missing that shooter that's taller than most guards and wingmen and would spread the floor and force a big away from the rim.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

Dude, you are sooo undervaluing Paul. He is a lock for the HOF. I think he was better than Nash when he was winning MVPs. This guy is like Magic or Isiah. Trust:

CP3

Year Team G GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
05-06 NOK 78 78 36.0 0.430 0.282 0.847 0.8 4.3 5.1 7.8 2.2 0.1 2.35 2.79 16.1
06-07 NOK 64 64 36.8 0.437 0.350 0.818 0.8 3.5 4.4 8.9 1.8 0.0 2.52 2.41 17.3
07-08 NOH 80 80 37.6 0.488 0.369 0.851 0.8 3.2 4.0 11.6 2.7 0.0 2.51 2.31 21.1
08-09 NOH 78 78 38.5 0.503 0.364 0.868 0.9 4.7 5.5 11.0 2.8 0.1 2.96 2.72 22.8
09-10 NOH 45 45 38.0 0.493 0.409 0.847 0.4 3.8 4.2 10.7 2.1 0.2 2.49 2.62 18.7
Career -- 345 345 37.3 0.473 0.353 0.848 0.8 3.9 4.7 10.0 2.4 0.1 2.57 2.57 19.3

Magic

1979-80 20 LAL NBA 77 36.3 6.5 12.3 .530 0.1 0.4 .226 4.9 6.0 .810 2.2 5.6 7.7 7.3 2.4 0.5 4.0 2.8 18.0
1980-81 21 LAL NBA 37 37.1 8.4 15.9 .532 0.1 0.5 .176 4.6 6.1 .760 2.7 5.9 8.6 8.6 3.4 0.7 3.9 2.7 21.6
1981-82 22 LAL NBA 78 77 38.3 7.1 13.3 .537 0.1 0.4 .207 4.2 5.6 .760 3.2 6.4 9.6 9.5 2.7 0.4 3.7 2.9 18.6
1982-83 23 LAL NBA 79 79 36.8 6.5 11.8 .548 0.0 0.3 .000 3.8 4.8 .800 2.7 5.9 8.6 10.5 2.2 0.6 3.8 2.5 16.8
1983-84 24 LAL NBA 67 66 38.3 6.6 11.6 .565 0.1 0.4 .207 4.3 5.3 .810 1.5 5.9 7.3 13.1 2.2 0.7 4.6 2.5 17.6
1984-85 25 LAL NBA 77 77 36.1 6.5 11.7 .561 0.1 0.5 .189 5.1 6.0 .843 1.2 5.0 6.2 12.6 1.5 0.3 4.0 2.0 18.3
1985-86 26 LAL NBA 72 70 35.8 6.7 12.8 .526 0.1 0.6 .233 5.3 6.0 .871 1.2 4.7 5.9 12.6 1.6 0.2 3.8 1.8 18.8
1986-87 27 LAL NBA 80 80 36.3 8.5 16.4 .522 0.1 0.5 .205 6.7 7.9 .848 1.5 4.8 6.3 12.2 1.7 0.5 3.8 2.1 23.9
1987-88 28 LAL NBA 72 70 36.6 6.8 13.8 .492 0.2 0.8 .196 5.8 6.8 .853 1.2 5.0 6.2 11.9 1.6 0.2 3.7 2.0 19.6
1988-89 29 LAL NBA 77 77 37.5 7.5 14.8 .509 0.8 2.4 .314 6.7 7.3 .911 1.4 6.4 7.9 12.8 1.8 0.3 4.1 2.2 22.5
1989-90 30 LAL NBA 79 79 37.2 6.9 14.4 .480 1.3 3.5 .384 7.2 8.1 .890 1.6 5.0 6.6 11.5 1.7 0.4 3.7 2.1 22.3
1990-91 31 LAL NBA 79 79 37.1 5.9 12.4 .477 1.0 3.2 .320 6.6 7.3 .906 1.3 5.6 7.0 12.5 1.3 0.2 4.0 1.9 19.4
1995-96 36 LAL NBA 32 9 29.9 4.3 9.2 .466 0.7 1.8 .379 5.4 6.3 .856 1.3 4.5 5.7 6.9 0.8 0.4 3.2 1.5 14.6
Career NBA 906 763 36.7 6.9 13.2 .520 0.4 1.2 .303 5.5 6.5 .848 1.8 5.5 7.2 11.2 1.9 0.4 3.9 2.3 19.5

He is on pace to have very similar career numbers to Magic.

In coach's system he would flourish unbelievably.

I don't know what he could do exactly. I don't want to get into hyperbole, but the possibilities make me giddy!

Okay, why not add Isiah's numbers too:

1981-82 20 DET NBA 72 72 33.8 6.3 14.8 .424 0.2 0.8 .288 4.2 6.0 .704 0.8 2.1 2.9 7.8 2.1 0.2 4.2 3.5 17.0
1982-83 21 DET NBA 81 81 38.2 9.0 19.0 .472 0.4 1.5 .288 4.5 6.4 .710 1.3 2.8 4.0 7.8 2.5 0.4 4.0 3.9 22.9
1983-84 22 DET NBA 82 82 36.7 8.2 17.7 .462 0.3 0.8 .338 4.7 6.5 .733 1.3 2.7 4.0 11.1 2.5 0.4 3.7 4.0 21.3
1984-85 23 DET NBA 81 81 38.1 8.0 17.4 .458 0.4 1.4 .257 4.9 6.1 .809 1.4 3.0 4.5 13.9 2.3 0.3 3.7 3.6 21.2
1985-86 24 DET NBA 77 77 36.2 7.9 16.2 .488 0.3 1.1 .310 4.7 6.0 .790 1.1 2.5 3.6 10.8 2.2 0.3 3.8 3.2 20.9
1986-87 25 DET NBA 81 81 37.2 7.7 16.7 .463 0.2 1.2 .194 4.9 6.4 .768 1.0 2.9 3.9 10.0 1.9 0.2 4.2 3.1 20.6
1987-88 26 DET NBA 81 81 36.1 7.7 16.6 .463 0.4 1.2 .309 3.8 4.9 .774 0.8 2.6 3.4 8.4 1.7 0.2 3.4 2.7 19.5
1988-89 27 DET NBA 80 76 36.6 7.1 15.3 .464 0.4 1.5 .273 3.6 4.4 .818 0.6 2.8 3.4 8.3 1.7 0.3 3.7 2.6 18.2
1989-90 28 DET NBA 81 81 37.0 7.1 16.3 .438 0.5 1.7 .309 3.6 4.7 .775 0.9 2.9 3.8 9.4 1.7 0.2 4.0 2.5 18.4
1990-91 29 DET NBA 48 46 34.5 6.0 13.9 .435 0.4 1.4 .292 3.7 4.8 .782 0.7 2.6 3.3 9.3 1.6 0.2 3.9 2.5 16.2
1991-92 30 DET NBA 78 78 37.4 7.2 16.2 .446 0.3 1.1 .291 3.7 4.8 .772 0.9 2.3 3.2 7.2 1.5 0.2 3.2 2.5 18.5
1992-93 31 DET NBA 79 79 37.0 6.7 15.9 .418 0.8 2.5 .308 3.5 4.8 .737 0.9 2.0 2.9 8.5 1.6 0.2 3.6 2.8 17.6
1993-94 32 DET NBA 58 56 30.2 5.5 13.2 .417 0.7 2.2 .310 3.1 4.4 .702 0.8 1.9 2.7 6.9 1.2 0.1 3.5 2.2 14.8
Career NBA 979 971 36.3 7.3 16.2 .452 0.4 1.4 .290 4.1 5.4 .759 1.0 2.6 3.6 9.3 1.9 0.3 3.8 3.0 19.2

He's on pace to have better numbers than Zeke!

CP3s career numbers are alot better than Nash's also. He's a guy who can do it system or not.

This guy is worth getting NOW!

Last edited: