Enough already...

Blas

Benchwarmer
Stop it.

Let's be happy with what we have.

Let's be realistic with the situation we are in.

How fickle are we?

Did we not learn from Lebron James? How fans dreamed and envisioned this guy coming to NY to team up with another and bring the Knicks a championship. How fans watched his one hour special to make a decision. How he burned NY fans.

Do you not see the SAME THING happening with CP3? He says he wants to be traded and lists the Knicks as one of the top teams. Fans get our panties in a bunch and start with the dreams, again.

Seriously. STOP.

Now there is a thread about Deron Williams. Really?

Should we just start dreaming and creating multiple threads about the Lakers swapping teams and coaches with us?

It is one thing to report an article or news that has a relationship with the Knicks, but is another thing to create 5+ threads over a guy who isn't on the team. I rather see 5+ threads on each of our players.

Let's be happy we are in one of the best positions we have been cap wise and young talent wise for years and stop dreaming and getting desperate whenever some 'star' throws us a crumb.

Until they are here I don't want them to even mention my team. If they want to come they would/will be here. Otherwise, they need to go play for their team and honor by do their best on/off the court with a contract THEY signed.

iJoe

Rotation player
You forgot to mention theres a thread about Tony Parker too
:jump::jump::jump:

Its fun to talk about scenarios but when people start going crazy about how our team is absolute garbage unless we trade everyone to get *insert star here*

I like our team now and I absolute love our cap flexibility in the future. It'll be fun to see if this team meshes together.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Come on. Its the off season. People wanna play GM. Whats wrong with that. Once the season starts and we start looking like a team that can make the playoffs, this will be all about the current knicks.

It no fun to talk about this team right now when they're not playing any games.

elcol

Rotation player
i didn't cry when lebron chose the heat. i was disappointed for a second, but it didn't faze me, like it didn't faze the rest of the knicks fans. i won't be angry or depressed if CP3 doesn't come to the knicks this year. i am and will be excited for the knicks 2010 season no matter what happens. stop getting so burned about people considering players getting moved to the knicks. thats what the knicks forums are for! you are taking just as much space on the forum as any other CP3 thread.

New york fans don't get burned(at least I hope so).

Blas

Benchwarmer
First, my one thread does not equal the amount of CP3 threads out there.

Second, there are rules on this forum which I'm sure most of the new members have not read. For example, there are threads that have nothing to do with the Knicks; however, they are posted in the Knicks section. They should be in the appropriate section like the NBA section.

Third, before the flood of new people we had a good thing going. Now, there are multiple threads on the same friggin topic. Let's condense it. There only needs to be ONE CP3 thread. Honestly. We don't need a new thread for every article, blog, rumor, tweet dealing with CP3.

This is all backwards, because instead of having great discussions about our players we are having discussions about players who aren't on our team and happen to mention NY. Lets keep it in perspective.

This is my rant and I'm sticking to it. And it doesn't matter if you agree with me because the rules of this forum are on my side. It is that simple.

elcol

Rotation player
people are talking about CP3 because they believe it has to do with the knicks, if you look at the top for July 21 news, it says "Chris Paul demanding a trade to Knicks, Magic or Lakers". That sounds like the knicks to me, nobody is breaking the rules by talking about other teams.