England

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Tally ho chaps, what ho and all that, quite.

No one in England talks like this by the way which leads to the reason for this thread.

What is your perception of England? Do you know any English people (other than the legend that is WrongIslander) ? Do you know any English sports or customs? Do you know of English politics or TV, music. anything really.

I take interest in other people's cultures (big reason why I follow U.S. sports), suppose I'm just wondering if anyone else is like me.

Feel free to be as abusive as you wish as it really is a shithole for the most part.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

No one in England talks like this by the way ...

It would be alot cooler if you did .. :cool: :lol:

Manchester United and princess Diana's (RIP) kids are what come to mind when I think about England.

Good soccer team and two good humanitarians :)

That's about it tho ..

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I have a few cousins in England actually, and an aunt.

When I first think about England, Britain in general actually, I think about their amazing taste in music (mostly alternative rock and such), soccer, and the Queen.

That accent is pretty G tho :D

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I think of:

Bill Odie, crumpet picnics by a grey beach, stabbings, CHAVs, mad cow disease, ugly women with enormous fun bags, Maurice Moss, The Queen's glove, Dafith Thomas, Karl Pilkington, Winston Churchill at a cocaine luncheon, BJs in Essex, Margerie Dawes, uncounted goals, Sooty Sweep and Sue, The school of silly walks, clouds, soccer riots, fish wrapped in newspaper, the inbetweeners, and last, but not least Dianna's vagina - not in it's current state of course.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
When I think England I think of Zeppelin, The Beatles, Floyd, The Clash, Sex Pistols, Sabbath.
I think of kids drinking at 16.
I'd love to visit England, but I have a major phobia pf planes.

saraxx

Rookie
i think of david beckham and victoria beckham. the spice girls. harry potter. the queen. soccer. TV shows: "coupling" and UK version of "the office"

Paul1355

All Star

No one in England talks like this by the way which leads to the reason for this thread.

What is your perception of England? Do you know any English people (other than the legend that is WrongIslander) ? Do you know any English sports or customs? Do you know of English politics or TV, music. anything really.

I take interest in other people's cultures (big reason why I follow U.S. sports), suppose I'm just wondering if anyone else is like me.

Feel free to be as abusive as you wish as it really is a shithole for the most part.
Well I know Women love guys with English accents.
I know your all soccer(football) nuts. I've seen Green Street Hooligans lol.
I know you love cricket which in my opinion is kind of gay.
Big on rugby which is cool.
Rains all the time in England and Ireland.
Opposite roads would drive me insane.

But I have never been there so what do i know?

smokes

Huge Member
I think of:

Bill Odie, crumpet picnics by a grey beach, stabbings, CHAVs, mad cow disease, ugly women with enormous fun bags, Maurice Moss, The Queen's glove, Dafith Thomas, Karl Pilkington, Winston Churchill at a cocaine luncheon, BJs in Essex, Margerie Dawes, uncounted goals, Sooty Sweep and Sue, The school of silly walks, clouds, soccer riots, fish wrapped in newspaper, the inbetweeners, and last, but not least Dianna's vagina - not in it's current state of course.

This and the OP I have to cosign massively.

I left England in February and never looked back. What a ****ing craphole :lol:

We did have some great traditions, music and sport but other than that it's a dump :)