C'mon guys be honest!!

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Who besides me got a real kick out of watching the Lakers look like the Clippers?? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Bunch of Hall of Famers my asssss!! I dont want to hear anymore about Malones injuries hurting LA's chances either!! We in NY know all about bad knees and what it did to OUR chances,right guys???Kobe KILLED his team with that I can do it by myself attitude too!!How many possesions did he blow with his shot selections, look at his fg % and anyone can see.When he wasn't throwin up bricks he was trying to get into the lane and wound up getting stripped leading to more easy buckets for DET!! He's sooo predictable,why LA would want him before Shaq(I can live with his ft.%) I DONT KNOW.Did anyone see him bickering with Phil Jack. during a 4th qtr. time out?That was great man.Yeah ok the Pistons are good on defense but NJ took the same squad to 7 games with Kidd nowhere near being healthy so I dont want to hear that either!! Face it LA you cant win with KB and SO anymore so can the Knicks take one of those guys off your blood filled hands??? HA HA HA HA

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
You've just summarized my feelings about the whole series. The Lakers were supposed to be a lock to win it all with Malone and Payton and I am glad that it didn't work.

Malone's injury excuse is just BS because how the Lakers were set up, any PF should have been able to step in because it was supposed to be the Shaq and Kobe show.

Since the Lakers couldn't beat the Pistons, they definately need some changes and it looks like Shaq might be the odd man out in LA.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I agree with you guys. I certainly respect the talent of Kobe, but he has become too egotistical over the last couple of years. It started when the Lakers won their last championship. Kobe could take a cue from Lebron James, who despite all his talent, remains humble, and credits his team for its accomplishments. TMac is behaving alot like Kobe as well, even though he has no title in his resume as of yet.
What I wonder about, is what affect this may have on the Knicks. Will the Knicks be involved in a direct trade with the Lakers or Magic? Could the Knicks be a third party involved in some blockbuster trade, with both these teams trying to unload at least two major stars possibly three?
I see Isiah taking advantage, somehow contruing a trade, sending off some players in NY taking up salary room. The possibilities are endless here. This situation is destined to have a major effect on both the East and Western conferences.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
I can say it in a heartbeat I loved watching LA get killed, I mean, what kind of a non-Laker fan wouldn't (with exception to all Detroit haters)? They were supposed to go all the way and now after the Finals are over I'm enjoying watching them fall apart! You can't say "well it would have been nice to see Karl get a ring" but you gotta understand he is not the nicest guy in the world. Anyway IMO for every person who thinks Karl deserved his title, there should be 5 people happy about Larry Brown finally getting his title! Also I know Phil Jackson is a good coach but he can be such a baby if he doesn't get his calls. He's gonna be one of those coaches he retires and thinks "I have better things to do in life" or whatever and take a few years off and then come back to the NBA and coach more once he realizes this:
1. There isn't much to do for me over a long period of time so Basketball is what I'm gonna do because this is what I love

2. Anything I want to do I can do later so why not coach?

kevin

Benchwarmer
I am sick of people making comparisons between Kobe and Jordan. Jordan refused to lose and would have found a way to win that series.

JJtheKnick

Starter
I am sick of people making comparisons between Kobe and Jordan. Jordan refused to lose and would have found a way to win that series.

and kobe hasent done that. remember game 2 when he hit that 3. kobe trys every night he plays. he comes back from court and plays like an all star.

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
kevin said:

tru, penny was supposed to be the next jordan and ther is no way kobe will even come close to jordan now that he is lookin 4 new teams. he is not goin to be the the next jordan