Timberwolves Waive Delonte West

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I would sign him just to piss off Lebron. Can u think of the Garden chants about him effing his mother!? That's got to be worth a vet minimum salary!

JayJ44

Starter
No, he's pretty awful. Even when he was with Lebron, and all he had to do was knock down shots and occasionally bring the ball up the floor, he sucked. Definitely not.

elcol

Rotation player
would you guys chill out, how would you feel if someone that you [seemed] close to slept with your mother, that alone is awful. lebron may be a bad guy but thats just pushing it

Paul1355

All Star
Yea Delonte West could be our starting SG.
no he wouldnt....id take Walker, Chandler, Azabuke anyday over West

West is a good player but we dont need an undersized SG

Im surprised the T wolves waived him, its not like they have depth or anything.

Some team will pick him up. Not the Knicks.

metrocard

Legend
West would be an awesome signing...I kinda want to trade Douglas if we're gonna sign West.

Trade Douglas/Chandler for Rudy Fernandez and Bayless

We'll look like

Felton/Bayless
West/Fernandez/Rautins
Gallo/Walker/Fields
Amare/Turiaf
Randolph/Mozgov/Jordan

that dude ain't all that, some desparate team might pick him up. But I wouldn't be surprise if he is no longer playing in the league after dishonoring his teamates, his organization and himself.

When he's out of the league and the hype quiet down, his body will probably be found in the trunk of some car somewhere. A lot of people put their necks out for this dude and his lack of respect will catch up to him 4sure...when no one is really paying attention. F-em and anybody that likes this piece of crap.

Paul1355

All Star
West would be an awesome signing...I kinda want to trade Douglas if we're gonna sign West.

Trade Douglas/Chandler for Rudy Fernandez and Bayless

We'll look like

Felton/Bayless
West/Fernandez/Rautins
Gallo/Walker/Fields
Amare/Turiaf
Randolph/Mozgov/Jordan
you serious?

West traded for Douglas?

You have West starting over Rudy Fernandez????!!!??:barf:

You are over rating a role player. I'd take Bill Walker's youth, athleticism and outside shot over West any day.