Draft Picks < or > Chris Paul?

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
How are draft picks looking? What are the latest draft picks that can be traded? Should we trade a lot of them for Paul so we can keep Chandler, Gallo and Randolph? Is this worth it? Are the Knicks sure they'll get Melo if they execute this trade? Guys you tell me.

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
i would get chris paul without trading eddy cause hes the whole reason we can get melo because we will be under the cap for two straight seasons and i think we get some bonus for that,so im think the

two 2nd round draft picks from golden state
Td
and wilson

Paul1355

All Star
How are draft picks looking? What are the latest draft picks that can be traded? Should we trade a lot of them for Paul so we can keep Chandler, Gallo and Randolph? Is this worth it? Are the Knicks sure they'll get Melo if they execute this trade? Guys you tell me.
After seeing our draft picks fade away from Eddy Curry, I am very hesitant to see them fade again for any player.

Many teams are great now because they kept draft picks....Thunder, Blazers, Spurs...most teams in the league.

You get franchise players because you draft them and keep them with bird rights.

If we can possibly get Paul then I would trade one 1st rounder with players, not two 1st round picks.