collison appears headed to indiana in 4 team trade.. meaning CP3 will remain a Hornet

Paul1355

All Star
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68639/20100811/four_team_trade_on_the_verge_of_completion/

i guess NOH plans on holding on to CP3.. they r using collison to get ariza from houston and shed posey salary.. i dont get the houston move

your thoughts
If Paul came here it wouldn't be until December 15th anyways when we could make a deal and trade Felton+Gallo/Randolph for Paul....

Having a lineup with felton, melo, amare is good enough to win a championship...if we still have pieces like Chandler and Randolph with them.

Not surprised to see this happen.

Honestly I don't care about Chris Paul anymore. If we can get him, thats fantastic, if not then Melo is a great back up plan that actually wants to be here and can easily be here soon.

moneyg

Starter
If Paul came here it wouldn't be until December 15th anyways when we could make a deal and trade Felton+Gallo/Randolph for Paul....

Having a lineup with felton, melo, amare is good enough to win a championship...if we still have pieces like Chandler and Randolph with them.

Honestly I don't care about Chris Paul anymore. If we can get him, thats fantastic, if not then Melo is a great back up plan that actually wants to be here and can easily be here soon.
no i agree... im not saying he will be not be trade to ny.. he just wont be trade anywhere this year unless NOH looks bad early on.. id rather have felton and our young talent they get paul and give up our young guys...

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Can we just see what we have with Raymond Felton? Sometimes I really feel like we aren't giving the dude a chance.

Anyway, Houston failed at this trade. But their GM always knows what he is doing, so getting Courtney Lee may be ....I really dont know. Who is their starting SF now?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Can we just see what we have with Raymond Felton? Sometimes I really feel like we aren't giving the dude a chance.

Anyway, Houston failed at this trade. But their GM always knows what he is doing, so getting Courtney Lee may be ....I really dont know. Who is their starting SF now?

I agree. We shouldn't go for Paul just yet. I love Chris Paul, but at the same time I don't wanna give up the young guys like others have mentioned. And Felton seems like a solid player at the point. Let's see what he's got first, and then makes moves accordingly.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star

Melo, a backup plan?

I'm going to go ahead and say that I personally would rather have Melo over CP3...