Seriously wake me up when October begins!!

This is like the most boring time to be a Basketall fan. No Free Agency, no Pre-season, no Basketball. I mean i actually watched a WNBA Librety game on saturday! A WNBA game! There last great player was Juwanaman!

I mean Im so basketball starved right now, and FIBA is helping alot. i mean over the Summer I was fine with Free Agency and watching the World cup but im so basketball starved man! I need mah Knicks!

shaolin

Benchwarmer
I know what you mean. And couple your anxiety with the fact that the Knicks are a very different team and the excitement increases.

elcol

Rotation player
so true, i wish we could just fast the **** forward right through this carmelo or not im reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly excited about our new team and so is every knick fan

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ever since the world cup ended i been fiending for the NBA season to begin. the baseball season is at its most boring stretch right now. but right now it'll get easier with the soccer premiereship season starting up again and with FIBA and my Cowboys starting their superbowl run in a couple of weeks but im fiending for some KNICKS games!! loll

Paul1355

All Star
This is like the most boring time to be a Basketall fan. No Free Agency, no Pre-season, no Basketball. I mean i actually watched a WNBA Librety game on saturday! A WNBA game! There last great player was Juwanaman!

I mean Im so basketball starved right now, and FIBA is helping alot. i mean over the Summer I was fine with Free Agency and watching the World cup but im so basketball starved man! I need mah Knicks!
LOL I watched a Liberty game too! And my pops walks in and said "Paul, are you serious? Turn this off" lol

He can't stand women's basketball, i think they play good fundamentals just no one is flashy except Pondexter from NY.

I am bored as bball fan. I am trying to watch as much USA basketball as I can just to calm down my hunger to watch Knicks basketball.

I have never been as excited going to a season. I wasn't a huge fan when they were good so I can finally watch a full season of actual competition.

Really can't wait to see the 9 new players and us have a full team of guys that actually want to be here and play hard.

The only question mark is Eddy Curry and what to do with him.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Even NBA 2K11 comes out october

now that i cant wait for, you seen the trailors? they look SICK! and one of the classic teams in the game is the 90's knicks :cool:

LOL I watched a Liberty game too! And my pops walks in and said "Paul, are you serious? Turn this off" lol

He can't stand women's basketball,
i think they play good fundamentals just no one is flashy except Pondexter from NY.

I am bored as bball fan. I am trying to watch as much USA basketball as I can just to calm down my hunger to watch Knicks basketball.

I have never been as excited going to a season. I wasn't a huge fan when they were good so I can finally watch a full season of actual competition.

Really can't wait to see the 9 new players and us have a full team of guys that actually want to be here and play hard.

The only question mark is Eddy Curry and what to do with him.

LMAOOOOOOO i share the same views as your pops its painful to watch

CoolClyde

i hear ya

this is the only thread in the last month I can relate to.
seems every tom dickhead and harry have been starting threads on every little whim.
so damn boring! the only good thing about summer ending is basketball season starting,
football starting and yankees in the playoffs (not the mets...again!!)

so tired of every melo yelo thread. hang it up.
let's let this knick team get it together, and see where we stand.:gony:
ttyl.:smokin:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'm rooting for the Liberty to win the championship. C'mon guys, let the New York basketball championships begin once again!

Paul1355

All Star
Focus on other sports

Look I can't wait to see some pre season but that is over a month away so now I will focus to three things:

The Yankees in the playoffs

The Giants having a come back year

And the Rangers with a better offensive team to win somewhere games and make the playoffs.

And Spartacus season 2 is back in October!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I get to focus a lot more on wrestling during this time period. So many games especially with League Pass makes it more work to watch both, which I will, but yeah. Still pumped for this season though.

Ewing33Swisher

Benchwarmer
the fall

fantasy football, G-men, and 2k11... there's supposed to be a feature where the crowd really gets into the situation and effects the game... maybe the Garden will actually be an advantage like it is in real life!

Paul1355

All Star
fantasy football, G-men, and 2k11... there's supposed to be a feature where the crowd really gets into the situation and effects the game... maybe the Garden will actually be an advantage like it is in real life!
dude 2k11 doesn't come out until the NBA season starts, what about until then?

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
I don't watch WNBA but I'm going to start watching see how they do in the playoffs. KnicksWillRiseAgain won't be the only one watching NY Liberty.

Right now I've been watching the Yankees battling the Rays for the lead in the division. Every game counts, these two teams have been tied for a while.